Don't talk about Incel stuff around your family.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Especially whilst drunk.

You'll explain to them but they'll never understand and it'll be just cringe and embarrassing, Legit sub 50 IQ if you do this.

Rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 4991
I love dropping small amount of blackpills to people in my life. My GF gets to know a lot, friends some, my family just a tiny bit. I know they can't handle the truth so there is no point in any full blown discussions on the topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2864, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 4310
My mom once told me that girls like to talk about stuff and that it's the key to getting women.

I said: "No, women like bone structure" and walked away

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5683 and 14 others
I've dropped many blackpills on close friends without telling them where it originates. For the most part they agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
My mom once told me that girls like to talk about stuff and that it's the key to getting women.

Funniest shit is if some closet incel friend tries to "drop redpill knowledge" about acting tough or ambivalent. Like bro she doesn't want some subhuman she friendzoned the second she saw him trying to act hot and cold with her lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5683, middayshowers and 3 others
Water is also wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 2012
I love dropping small amount of blackpills to people in my life. My GF gets to know a lot, friends some, my family just a tiny bit. I know they can't handle the truth so there is no point in any full blown discussions on the topic.
You have a gf??? Wtff

Legit. Once I told a friend about the importance of jaw and he Just answered that only someone too stupid could say that.
Normies are delusional

or in public tbh

people literally see you as a threat and in my case even called the authorities.

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Don't talk about incel stuff anywhere
Even on internet

Yeah dont do it I tried to blackpill my parents and it was hella embarrassing

They won’t admit that the blackpill is true because that would mean taking a raw, brutal look at themselves and they fear that the most.

I told my parents last saturday that looks matter a lot and my mom agreed and I told her if I didnt lose my weight I'd still be a virgin till this day. Wasn't drunk or anything but I was tired of hearing them talking about when I am gonna get a GF even though I just wanna enjoy my life rn

Where is you pic you promised

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Roping Subhuman

In male-female conversations it's always the female who talks more unless the male is gay

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Is that what you did

i told my female friend and she agreed.