Gaslighters.org
If u refuse to post physique
Ur only convincing urself.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
nigger is triggered

If u refuse to post physique
Ur only convincing urself.
whoever speaks ab nutrition, workouts, gym and shit should post their physiques otherwise I will never believe them automatically

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
whoever speaks ab nutrition, workouts, gym and shit should post their physiques otherwise I will never believe them automatically
you think .org members would understand that genetics play a bigger part in physiques then working out. like saying dont post looksmaxxing advice unless you post face

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled and PeakIncels
you think .org members would understand that genetics play a bigger part in physiques then working out. like saying dont post looksmaxxing advice unless you post face
Whats wrong with that and genetics affects face more than physique

If a subhuman claims to mog someone yeah they should absolutely prove it or stfu. If u claim ur workouts or diet are better prove the results or stfu

If a subhuman claims to mog someone yeah they should absolutely prove it or stfu. If u claim ur workouts or diet are better prove the results or stfu
Same niggas who say bs like innocent till proven guilty

Yeah and so is proving you mog. Bold words require bold actions but these incels dont understand snd think they can type out their delusion to me with no proof
Why don’t u post ur shit first to establish dominance and respect

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

nigga i didn't claim to better better then you in the first place i literally just said some options you can do to work out at home and that if your not doing shit now that you wouldn't even after getting gym equipment IDK why you got so trigged to make a thread over it
nigger you can do push ups, squats and shadow boxing at home, only exercise i do
Post physique
Nigger thats besides the point, if your not doing shit now you probs wouldn't do shit if you got a bunch of gym equipment for your house

nigga i didn't claim to better better then you in the first place i literally just said the options you can do to work out at home and that if your not doing shit now that you wouldn't even after getting gym equipment IDK why you got so trigged to make a thread over it
Mirin cherry picking