Don't think of a big black dick while looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Its not going to help you looksmax, in fact it will inhibit your progress. Stop it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 4 others
another gaycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
no straight person thinks about this, you're a closest homosexual in denial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 17997
I’ll be damned if I wife a hood hoe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 5 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

thats not possible for some users here

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 17997
Nigger can you read, I said don't think of it
3024222 1660196870267

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 17997
Stop projecting

• So Sad
Reactions: Aladin
Stop projecting
ive never finished a project in my life, idk wtf u talking about.
u sound like u live in projects tho, maybe us should shit in elevator like rest of ur monkey buddies he he burp

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and The Grinch
ive never finished a project in my life, idk wtf u talking about.
u sound like u live in projects tho, maybe us should shit in elevator like rest of ur monkey buddies he he burp
What? Learn how to talk like a human faggot

• JFL

Last edited:
  • Woah
reminder op is 14 years old

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Aladin
What? Learn how to talk like a human faggot
clearly your verbal iq is very low
let me illuminate you
you used the word project, as in projecting
i took the word project as in a project you work on
and then there is the projects, which is a term refering to subsidized housing like in the united states, where niggers reside and abide. And anyone who lived there will tell you that these people dont care about the apartments they have been assigned since they basically dont pay rent. So they shit and piss in the staircases and elevators but inside their flats they have expensive stereo and big tv and shit.

Subsidized apartment buildings, often referred to as housing projects, have a complicated and often notorious history in the United States

I verbally destroyed u so fekkin herd u didnt even get what iwas saying, shit went straigt past u mang, u a fucking nigger dude, jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
Just think of a fat curry dick

• Love it
clearly your verbal iq is very low
let me illuminate you
you used the word project, as in projecting
i took the word project as in a project you work on
and then there is the projects, which is a term refering to subsidized housing like in the united states, where niggers reside and abide. And anyone who lived there will tell you that these people dont care about the apartments they have been assigned since they basically dont pay rent. So they shit and piss in the staircases and elevators but inside their flats they have expensive stereo and big tv and shit.

I verbally destroyed u so fekkin herd u didnt even get what iwas saying, shit went straigt past u mang, u a fucking nigger dude, jfl
Shut the fuck up you braindead faggot

• So Sad
This guy thinks he’s just shitposting but I promise you 150% he’s an actual real homosexual

• WTF
This guy thinks he’s just shitposting but I promise you 150% he’s an actual real homosexual
ah the residential cunt makes her entrance, sucked a dick today hoe?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Shouldn't you be in bed? If you are going to watchdog this forum at least make it believable and post within the timezone you claim to live in

• Woah
ah the residential cunt makes her entrance, sucked a dick today hoe?
Shouldn't you be in bed? If you are going to watchdog this forum at least make it believable and post within the timezone you claim to live in
Imagine exposing your own alt like that holy shit

• WTF
Niggers should stop wishing they have white SMV

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 17997
op needs bbc therapy

• So Sad
like ur entire race kek, come back when u invent the wheel fggt
Dude, shut up already, we are not friends, stop talking to me. Braindead retard, calling me black because i triggered the shit out of his soul, wow you are so BETA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Aladin
you have autism ngl, typcial autist, fucking obsessed with ops dick, posting on every thread of his, around the clock, jfl, cant let go cant you? take your meds and go to bed you anal whore, you probably love anal

• +1
you have autism ngl, typcial autist, fucking obsessed with ops dick, posting on every thread of his, around the clock, jfl, cant let go cant you? take your meds and go to bed you anal whore, you probably love anal
I don’t know why you’re still pretending that you’re not an alt, you’re not even waiting before you hop accounts and give reacts

• Hmm...
Dude, shut up already, we are not friends, stop talking to me. Braindead retard, calling me black because i triggered the shit out of his soul, wow you are so BETA
bro wtf who says beta, 2016 shit lmfao, the only whos pissed is u cuz u keep replying fucking seething cunt, put some tiger balm on ur asshole as you like it u slut he he

• +1
I don’t know why you’re still pretending that you’re not an alt, you’re not even waiting before you hop accounts and give reacts
idc my dick is fucking 8 inches, i litrlly fuck while u schizo post here autist jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake and Aladin