dont trade your respect for foids

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
no shit most modern foids are attracted to faggot looking guys with earrings, makeup, perfect skin with no wrinkles and a gay glow, faggot clothes and a gay personality (funny beta males)

does that mean you should follow the path? if you can look in the mirror and feel like a faggot good luck, it will kill you inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilledgoy, Chadeep, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Screenshot 2024 08 16 at 12706PM

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Clown Show and Deleted member 1140
No style or makeup for my face

I have had an earring, gay clothes and very good skin since I was 15, over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
no shit most modern foids are attracted to faggot looking guys with earrings, makeup, perfect skin with no wrinkles and a gay glow, faggot clothes and a gay personality (funny beta males)

does that mean you should follow the path? if you can look in the mirror and feel like a faggot good luck, it will kill you inside
You can't afford "respect" as an incel, you will need to do whatever it takes for women...

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and BeanletMogger
would u rather be jacked, have a long thick beard, rough skin with battle scars?

what about hair length? would you want to be bald, have med length or long hair?

• +1
You can't afford "respect" as an incel, you will need to do whatever it takes for women...
rather get male respect and a lower chance with girls than not being able to look in the mirror and getting bullied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Darkeningstar
would u rather be jacked, have a long thick beard, rough skin with battle scars?

what about hair length? would you want to be bald, have med length or long hair?
i know that i would do the best with longer hair, curled with a modern fashion (baggy clothes) but i still stick to shorter hair and slim fit clothes cuz i dont trade my soul for foids

rather get male respect and a lower chance with girls than not being able to look in the mirror and getting bullied
Before a certain age, male respect is a meme.

Before a certain age, male respect is a meme.
the age is 10

i got bullied for my looks at 10 already becsude i was skinny and had glasses

male respect always matters bro

without the bullying i wouldve not gamed all my teen years

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Darkeningstar
the ideal is in between like David Beckham

• +1
the age is 10

i got bullied for my looks at 10 already becsude i was skinny and had glasses

male respect always matters bro

without the bullying i wouldve not gamed all my teen years
I too was bullied, in middle school, in high school I looked like a faggot but I looked good so I was fairly well respected. I wouldn't have swapped.
I understand your point of view, however.

• +1
With men it's another thing, but with women your only chance will probably be to simp, orbit and treat them like queens, forget about your dignity, only Chad can afford one!

i know that i would do the best with longer hair, curled with a modern fashion (baggy clothes) but i still stick to shorter hair and slim fit clothes cuz i dont trade my soul for foids

if your gf told you to shave your chest or leg hair would you do it?

• JFL
if your gf told you to shave your chest or leg hair would you do it?
no jfl

she said multiple times she diesnt like my chest hair and i only ever did it once to see if i liked it

Just find the balance tbh

• +1
just man tf up theory