don’t train your masseaters

jczzz

jczzz

Iron
despite what people say do not train your masseaters unless you have a narrow face because it widens it and makes you look like a square at least that is my advice what do you lot think and i doing something wrong

My bigger chin side has a more positive eye tilt

Good thing my face is extremely narrow lol

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, coispet and jacobthrows
ur right i never trained my masseaters but i ate alot of hard foods and now my masseaters are really big and i have a blockier face now

masseter training is a meme, chewed hard gum for awhile and absolutely zero difference for my narrow cuck face

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and sickdawgie
Why do these cucks on here some claim it works and too well some claim it doesn’t work at all

Looksmin.org

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Why do these cucks on here some claim it works and too well some claim it doesn’t work at all

Looksmin.org
yeah man i’m happy that i realised before its to late
ur right i never trained my masseaters but i ate alot of hard foods and now my masseaters are really big and i have a blockier face now

Good thing my face is extremely narrow lol
Big masseter a are a looks min

I don't know. I trained them during 2 years with Chisel hard resist and Mastic gum.

0 result 0 différence

According with my experience it's useless and people who have results with that already have chiseled and wide jaws

I don't know. I trained them during 2 years with Chisel hard resist and Mastic gum.

0 result 0 différence

According with my experience it's useless and people who have results with that already have chiseled and wide jaws
how much face fat have u got tho

Looksmin.org
because some have different genetics and shape faces and they might not have hard enough gum there could me multiple reasons

Yeah, generally this is good advice. If you have favorable masseter insertions and a super narrow face then maybe chewmaxx, but at the end of the day, just get implants or surgery, it will have a real impact and won't cause your face to look weird. Most people, including myself, don't have perfect masseter insertions, so when you train them, they become a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
how much face fat have u got tho
It's not a fat problem
Masseters are not the jaw, they are just attached to the jaw. The jaw = the mandible and if it's narrow it will stay narrow even after training masseters. On the countrary, it would give a bloated looking.

The width and angularity of the jaw = mandible