Don't understand why some people dislike hardmaxing/people who have hardmaxxed

illusion

illusion

Iron
Really have thought about it and I don't really understand why people do it, especially online (e.g. on @Zeta 's tiktok posts) I see comments flooded with people calling said people who've gotten surgery out like they've committed some sort of crime. Surgery is one of the few things that you can work for and isn't gifted to you, it's not like a mask that comes off at night, and doesn't cost anything more than money.

Hardmaxxing isn't really that much different from softmaxxing either, a thousand years ago people had no opportunity or way to treat their skin with the creams and other skincare items we have today, what they had was completely unalterable, and even nowadays some softmaxxes are completely impossible to do without the right tools, and hardmaxxes aren't really any different, they alter parts of you that would normally be unalterable, so why do people dislike it so much and put down people that have gotten surgery?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Really have thought about it and I don't really understand why people do it, especially online (e.g. on @Zeta 's tiktok posts) I see comments flooded with people calling said people who've gotten surgery out like they've committed some sort of crime. Surgery is one of the few things that you can work for and isn't gifted to you, it's not like a mask that comes off at night, and doesn't cost anything more than money.

Hardmaxxing isn't really that much different from softmaxxing either, a thousand years ago people had no opportunity or way to treat their skin with the creams and other skincare items we have today, what they had was completely unalterable, and even nowadays some softmaxxes are completely impossible to do without the right tools, and hardmaxxes aren't really any different, they alter parts of you that would normally be unalterable, so why do people dislike it so much and put down people that have gotten surgery?
TikTok isn't the right platform for people to learn about looksmaxxing because it's dominated by greycel and soft maxxers. You really can't blame them since K. Shami, who started TikTok looksmaxxing, is a fraud, leading people to believe they can ascend with what he promotes.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

• cuh4cuh
Back