Don’t worry bhais, crypto is fine

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Just a minor shakeout:feelsohgod:

Nah but fr
Same shit happened when btc crashed due to covid, there’s one of two things happening next few weeks.

I’m apeing every penny to my name in my projects rn, there’s 0 reasons to hold on to cash or regulated funds as of rn. Let me explain why

1 bullrun is right in front of us, this marks the official start. Everything is only up from here.
A lot of ppl just lost faith in crypto and got liquidated, this is actually quite bullish in the long term as these are the peeps that will pump your bags.

2 war breaks out, USA goes in a state of chaos, global recession. Japanese yen has surpassed the value of us dollars. Middle eastern conflicts don’t get resolved. Kamala harris becomes president.

All these things could cause a complete crash of all cryptocurrencies. But do not worry. If these things happen, life won’t be the same either way and your money will mean jack shit, assuming you’re not a millionaire.

All you can really do is just live, ape and hope for the best.

If you look at btc chart, this is a complete copy of the covid crash. Hope is not yet lost.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'7 zoomer, HighTierSubhuman and 2 others
Should I buy eth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'7 zoomer, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'7 zoomer and Alt Number 3
whole market is down not just crypto. So nothing to worry about just a correction.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 1 other person
Grifters Rug Pulled a Lot of money ngl. It was easy shit to pump and dump a memecoin in 2021-22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mewton and Alt Number 3
Just a minor shakeout:feelsohgod:

Nah but fr
Same shit happened when btc crashed due to covid, there’s one of two things happening next few weeks.

I’m apeing every penny to my name in my projects rn, there’s 0 reasons to hold on to cash or regulated funds as of rn. Let me explain why

1 bullrun is right in front of us, this marks the official start. Everything is only up from here.
A lot of ppl just lost faith in crypto and got liquidated, this is actually quite bullish in the long term as these are the peeps that will pump your bags.

2 war breaks out, USA goes in a state of chaos, global recession. Japanese yen has surpassed the value of us dollars. Middle eastern conflicts don’t get resolved. Kamala harris becomes president.

All these things could cause a complete crash of all cryptocurrencies. But do not worry. If these things happen, life won’t be the same either way and your money will mean jack shit, assuming you’re not a millionaire.

All you can really do is just live, ape and hope for the best.

If you look at btc chart, this is a complete copy of the covid crash. Hope is not yet lost.
It really depends tbh.

Last edited:
Also I'd buy Monero if you have cash to spare. It will be largely insulated from financial institutions struggling.

I'm not as sure about BTC.