Don't you EVER say it's over unless....

D

Deleted member 1862

A few years ago on JSF, I came across a post by the ugliest non-deformed man I've ever seen. This guy was legitimately considering getting OBO because he legitimately had nothing better to spend his money on. I've got to admit, there are some ugly people on this site but NONE of them hold a candle up to this dude. This guy was doomed since he was a child. Unless you legitimately look like this, or worse, don't you dare give up without surgery maxxing first.

I now present to you, the epitome of poor craniofacial development and the only man JBW can't save. Don't even bother trying to count how many flaws this guy has:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
This is me op
delete it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 7506, 000 and 11 others
He really doesn't look that bad. I've seen uglier IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, KrissKross, PrisonMike and 22 others
Its over ngl

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I look worse

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
He's just a normal IPDcel.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, 000, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
i thought this was going to be some kind of motivational post where this deformed freak ascends into giga chad, hence the "dont ever say its over"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Spierdolony, tej_b and 13 others
There's obviously a limit on how much surgery can salvage you, as my nick states I would be satisfied with being a 6 (lookism standards, not the retarded .me one), you need to be realistic about it
Without a decent base, you'll never become Chad, hell, some will never become above average
As for the guy, yeah he's terrible but there are worse examples, but I get what you mean, he's just ugly, not deformed, I wonder if he has sleep apnea and other problems related to ugliness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6873, Patient A and 2 others
it never began for my social anxiety / social skills

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
There's obviously a limit on how much surgery can salvage you, as my nick states I would be satisfied with being a 6 (lookism standards, not the retarded .me one), you need to be realistic about it
Without a decent base, you'll never become Chad, hell, some will never become above average
As for the guy, yeah he's terrible but there are worse examples, but I get what you mean, he's just ugly, not deformed, I wonder if he has sleep apnea and other problems related to ugliness
Post your face fag

i thought this was going to be some kind of motivational post where this deformed freak ascends into giga chad, hence the "dont ever say its over"
it's backhanded motivation

"it could be worse" is the message. your base is nowhere near as bad as that dude

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
He brutally mogs some curries on this site

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
finally someone i mog

A few years ago on JSF, I came across a post by the ugliest non-deformed man I've ever seen. This guy was legitimately considering getting OBO because he legitimately had nothing better to spend his money on. I've got to admit, there are some ugly people on this site but NONE of them hold a candle up to this dude. This guy was doomed since he was a child. Unless you legitimately look like this, or worse, don't you dare give up without surgery maxxing first.

I now present to you, the epitome of poor craniofacial development and the only man JBW can't save. Don't even bother trying to count how many flaws this guy has:

I woulden't say it's over. I'd say he just needs a lot of work. Coloring would help him a lot. People without visible eyebrows and eyelashes look strange.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
not feeling like potentially destroying my life today
so I guess your a 4/10 right now?
Good luck at becoming a true 6/10, even for that you need base

so I guess your a 4/10 right now?
Good luck at becoming a true 6/10, even for that you need base
The only thing I can do is go there and have them surgeries, there's no other option

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
The only thing I can do is go there and have them surgeries, there's no other option
Its nice when you are giga recessed or deformed but I wouldnt expect too much otherwise and multiple surgeries will probably fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
what is your opinion of the difference between the lookism.net vs cucksmax.me rating scales?

Ok we get it? Dont say its over unless youre super fucking ugly? Whats the point of this lol.

You could get them done already, you are here since late 2018.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You could get them done already, you are here since late 2018.
only will get the money next year :lul:
also wearing braces for bimax

what is your opinion of the difference between the lookism.net vs cucksmax.me rating scales?
the cucksmax one just seems like they want to be le epic overly harsh raters
the lookism one was used for years and no one complained

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
I absolutely agree, I still rate people like its lookism.net and it really winds me up how cuckmax users just call everything a 4 or 5

too many users joined looksmax.me in too short period of time. the rating system is practically non existent for the average user on cuckmax

• +1
profile mogs me
front , i mog him
diagnosis: over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
only will get the money next year :lul:
also wearing braces for bimax

lookism one makes 10x more sense, its a regular rate /10 thats more harsh than normies but still fits onto the same scale. stuff like the 6+/10 rule also makes sense and defining average, chadlite, etc is ez.

cuckmax scale is edgy af just to rate ppl lower for no reason. no one even knows wtf average is on there or what a 'x psl' even means.

• +1
I’m honestly not far away from this

Fixed him.

Hair system
Beard
Visit Taban
Possible bimax.

These 4 things will ascend anyone tbh.

20200801 202113

Last edited:

I've seen uglier, looks like a white washed version of that autistic PSL youtuber