doompillers deserve to get publicly shot

hardRscreamer

hardRscreamer

undisputed universal champion
we need to fund all this forum's stupid annoying fag doompillers into some guns so they can shoot themselves the shit they post sometimes is the most obnoxious cancer i've ever seen "BAAAH NO ONE WILL FUCK ME I WILL KILL MYSELF" just do it and stop farming you fucking nigger just end it already nobody cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, NZb6Air and Akhi
Sympathy wouldnt kill you would it

this is me, still no sympathy?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and cooldude1231
we need to fund all this forum's stupid annoying fag doompillers into some guns so they can shoot themselves the shit they post sometimes is the most obnoxious cancer i've ever seen "BAAAH NO ONE WILL FUCK ME I WILL KILL MYSELF" just do it and stop farming you fucking nigger just end it already nobody cares
Based high inhib jus shut your mood disorder ass up next you will feel better bhai

If your so bitchless and subhuman just find a game or hobby and max it and make a faceless social media sbt doesn't have to be youtube could be a shitty reddit or discord

Based high inhib jus shut your mood disorder ass up next you will feel better bhai

If your so bitchless and subhuman just find a game or hobby and max it and make a faceless social media sbt doesn't have to be youtube could be a shitty reddit or discord
are you one of them :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
are you one of them :lul:
Was a study cel ands Minecraft cel got called google by my school but my balls made test and took from obese cel to babycel chubby normie