Door to door fundraising fraud

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Is is possible to moneymax using this method?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 3202
door to door copemaxing

AbandonShip

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and AbandonShip
It could be legit. Just ask for donations for some fake charity.

Could raise a lot of money using this method.

How much did you make?
600 dollars roughly, though we got caught once my little brother spilt the beans. . . . .

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Dont do it,its too high risk

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Go around and ask for donations to build temple.

• +1
600 dollars roughly, though we got caught once my little brother spilt the beans. . . . .
Did you prepare any fake documents? For credibility

I did this twice as a kid, lied and said it was for church donations. The first time it was in an apartment area and made 53 in two hours, I stop out of guilt.

The next was in a middle class looking neighborhood. Made shit in an hour and a half, literally zero, either they didn’t have cash or they’re stingy (tb fair the financial smart don’t carry cash as often as the poorer do, I read it somewhere I don’t know how true it is) So if you’re going to do it do it in a neighborhood that seem like the residents there carry cash

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, goat2x and AbandonShip
Lmk if u try and it works

I did this twice as a kid, lied and said it was for church donations. The first time it was in an apartment area and made 53 in two hours, I stop out of guilt.

The next was in a middle class looking neighborhood. Made shit in an hour and a half, either they didn’t have cash or they’re stingy (tb fair the financial smart don’t carry cash, I read it somewhere I don’t know how true it is) So if you’re going to do it do it in a neighborhood that seem like the residents there carry cash
So it works. Damn i need to do it

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I’m going to use that idea , but I don’t think people in my neighborhood will be willing to give money to an ethnic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and AbandonShip
I’m going to use that idea , but I don’t think people in my neighborhood will be willing to give money to an ethnic
Do you have any white friends who are trustworthy?

Do you have any white friends who are trustworthy?
I don’t have any friends except this one white high inhib aspie, so I doubt he would do something like that

• So Sad
Did you prepare any fake documents? For credibility
I carried a blank piece of paper and pretended it was something important. . . . .

• JFL
I carried a blank piece of paper and pretended it was something important. . . . .
Have you tried any other methods of moneymaking which are illegal? I need ideas

Have you tried any other methods of moneymaking which are illegal? I need ideas
Ripping off family members for "medical" needs. Made a few thousand off of it, but now I can't scam them anymore, it'd be too obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and AbandonShip
Ripping off family members for "medical" needs. Made a few thousand off of it, but now I can't scam them anymore, it'd be too obvious.
Damn you are dark triad as fuck. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Damn you are dark triad as fuck. Mirin
Not really, I just blame them for the flaws that I have so I see it as only fair to take something away from them since they've taken something from me, being handsome.

And not to mention that it's very unlikely that I will ever be reborn again, so my only life was wasted due to my parents genes.

• So Sad
If they question you where it is from, what is it about and what's the website and contact details for the thing you are fundraising about... you should have the answers ready... bhai. Either way, i don't promote this as it is too risky.