Dopamine detox

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

My dream will be fulfilled.
starting my dopamine detox tomorrow and I started off by deleting tiktok and setting up a screen time tmrw. Do you still think it’s ok to watch youtube and movies on this? and what else should I do for a detox. And I’m stating this now I am NOT changing my diet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta and Mrinfinityx
starting my dopamine detox tomorrow and I started off by deleting tiktok and setting up a screen time tmrw. Do you still think it’s ok to watch youtube and movies on this? and what else should I do for a detox. And I’m stating this now I am NOT changing my diet.
lil bro is apart of hamza's adonis school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, thugmaxxer2, 0V3R and 5 others
lil bro is apart of hamza's adonis school
I’m doing it because I cant read without dozing off and I’m in world history ap which requires a lot of reading

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Adonis protocol ass post

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Gaygymmaxx
Bro watches hamza

Ur copy pasting hamza advice adoniscel
I’m taking world history ap and I need to read a lot and memorize so I cant be dozing off in class and while reading

I’m taking world history ap and I need to read a lot and memorize so I cant be dozing off in class and while reading
Stop watching hamza his advice is not good

Stop watching hamza his advice is not good
I dont watch hazma hes the fucking worst. he has too high of an ego for how low of a rating he is. also hes a cornball w the worst advice. he talks about getting women but its only bc he has money jfl:lul:

I dont watch hazma hes the fucking worst. he has too high of an ego for how low of a rating he is. also hes a cornball w the worst advice. he talks about getting women but its only bc he has money jfl:lul:
Stop watching hamza

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and sub5incel125
Tell ur siblings to hide your phone buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Gaygymmaxx
Will never happen and u know it, just be an Amish theory or cope as a sup 1900s junkie

Lancaster County Amish 03

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sub5incel125
Dude, delete everything. Get all the information you need to ascend and dip from the internet for a while. I know this is the only way to feel the true effects of the detox because I did it and it was the best thing I did for my mental health (besides changing my diet & taking L Theanine, literally changes everything.) The only thing I have now is Discord to msg 2 people & this account just recently which I'm not going to use sooner or later once I change my plans.

Haha I just read what you said about diet after writing that but why not?

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and sub5incel125
So true tho

But we can make out of tiktok fellas :chad:
If the forum had Machiavellian filters for subscription, there shouldn't be any period

"Did u know about Looksmaxxing from Tiktok ? NO - YES"

As the latter being IP location ban from the forum for eternity

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
If the forum had Machiavellian filters for subscription, there shouldn't be any period

Did u know about Looksmaxxing from Tiktok ? NO - YES"

As the latter being IP location ban from the forum for eternity

View attachment 3099194
"
This doesn't pay well for @Master

He would have to eat less kfc

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Dude, delete everything. Get all the information you need to ascend and dip from the internet for a while. I know this is the only way to feel the true effects of the detox because I did it and it was the best thing I did for my mental health (besides changing my diet & taking L Theanine, literally changes everything.) The only thing I have now is Discord to msg 2 people & this account just recently which I'm not going to use sooner or later once I change my plans.

Haha I just read what you said about diet after writing that but why not?
I love food so much I eat anything. I eat 3500 cals a day but I will fix my diet in october a month before homecoming so I can mog all the ltbs and ltns