Dosage for mk677, huperzine-a along with vitamin d3 mk4

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
Im wondering what safe dosage of each should I take so I can maximize growth before my puberty ends?

I think mk677 is 25mg/day then you can chose between taking 25mg before sleep or 12,5mg in the morning and 12,5mg before sleep
It's better to take 25mg before sleep because the hunger side effects won't be much of a problem

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad and Deleted member 7785
I think mk677 is 25mg/day then you can chose between taking 25mg before sleep or 12,5mg in the morning and 12,5mg before sleep
It's better to take 25mg before sleep because the hunger side effects won't be much of a problem
not enough lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Stare
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Good_Little_Goy, machinemoggingchad and 4 others
@Stare @clavicel How about for vitamin d3 mk4 and huperzine a? I was kinda aware about mk being 25mg but was just not sure how much the rest should have been.

@Stare @clavicel How about for vitamin d3 mk4 and huperzine a? I was kinda aware about mk being 25mg but was just not sure how much the rest should have been.
No idea bro

• So Sad
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
D3 and Mk4 dosages are thrown around here pretty commonly. As for Huperzine A I really don't know much about its use as a growth promoter so I can't help you there.

200mcg huperzine a taken 3x a day but you’re wasting your time with this stack tbh

k2 depends on form, 200mcg of k7 and or 1000mcg mk4

d3 really depends on levels

Im wondering what safe dosage of each should I take so I can maximize growth before my puberty ends?
mk677 decreases insulin sensitivity and does nothing for body composition. Derek MPMD pushes it cause hes sponsored by sarms, if you look at his actual cycles he used pharmaceutical hgh

Cope stack, won't make you grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Tom2004, patricknotstar and 1 other person
This is a cope stack, you either buy HGH or get a proper peptide stack, with mk, DAC and whatnot. I would try both routes and do bloods on both to see which one gives the most IGF-1 for the least price.

I do HGH but im not growing, so for me HGH is optimal, it also allows you to generate peak times at will to blast with insulin during a workout.

Good luck with your cholinergic crisis. It's not fun, trust me
taking it once 3 days would be enough cuz it stays in your system for 3 days

taking it once 3 days would be enough cuz it stays in your system for 3 days
Huperzine A (and most other strong ChE inhibitors) are crap. It binds reversibly to the acetylcholinesterase enzyme, which means, once it left your system, you will have even less acetylcholine than before due to AChE rebound as the body makes more of the enzyme to compensate, in addition to the ones that are released from the bond. AChE has a half life of SEVERAL MONTHS in the blood. In other words, even short term use of these drugs can affect you for months.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10949