Double jaw surgery, rhinoplasty and facial assymetry

I

Itsoverforme.gg

Currently Ropemaxxing
At the age of 18, I transitioned from being a mouth breather to learning about the concept of mewing. I've since noticed significant facial asymmetry, with my face exhibiting a downward growth pattern. Additionally, I have an overbite/overjet and a recessed chin and My Roman nose doesn't seem to complement the overall harmony of my facial features.

I'm considering undergoing a double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty. Is there a possibility that these procedures could enhance my facial symmetry and overall aesthetics?

At the age of 18, I transitioned from being a mouth breather to learning about the concept of mewing. I've since noticed significant facial asymmetry, with my face exhibiting a downward growth pattern. Additionally, I have an overbite/overjet and a recessed chin and My Roman nose doesn't seem to complement the overall harmony of my facial features.

I'm considering undergoing a double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty. Is there a possibility that these procedures could enhance my facial symmetry and overall aesthetics?
where do u live

Idk your first thread should not be what surgery u should get , wait..explore the org more u will find your answers
I created this thread after consulting with four to five maxillofacial surgeons. Their consensus is that the surgery will significantly improve my appearance. However, I remain somewhat uncertain and would appreciate more information regarding the success rates of such procedures.

I created this thread after consulting with four to five maxillofacial surgeons. Their consensus is that the surgery will significantly improve my appearance. However, I remain somewhat uncertain and would appreciate more information regarding the success rates of such procedures.
Looks depend on various things G, forget about the surgerymaxxing focus on diff aspects you should perfect them. Or you can share your face pics if you desire to find the perfect answers

• +1
Reactions: Itsoverforme.gg
get double jaw first. your nose will be corrected from it.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
get double jaw first. your nose will be corrected from it.
Will it make my face a bit short tho? I have an oblong face shape and honestly I kinda hate it. Looks like I have a long face syndrome.