Double jaw surgery south kore?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

The doctor wanted to push her upper and lower back? how would that even help her aesthetically?

Everything goes against what we have been prasing here

yeah this girl has the classic SEA look with that protruding chimp mouth. imo the correct procedure wouldve been to extract premolars to pull her teeth backward, not pull her entire jaws backward, but these are unscrupulous doctors so they're gonna offer bimax to extract money out of her.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
yeah this girl has the classic SEA look with that protruding chimp mouth. imo the correct procedure wouldve been to extract premolars to pull her teeth backward, not pull her entire jaws backward, but these are unscrupulous doctors so they're gonna offer bimax to extract money out of her.
High IQ

But like in my case I should get Bimax right? I have class 2 overbite with sleep apnea

Pic 2 is when I jutted

I suppose after bimax a I would look like pic 2?

Attachments

• 6EB80FCD-8E46-4DD9-8D2E-D3F00860C807.jpeg
    6EB80FCD-8E46-4DD9-8D2E-D3F00860C807.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • F029EA5B-04A9-4A3E-B319-6B9C07D62521.jpeg
    F029EA5B-04A9-4A3E-B319-6B9C07D62521.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
High IQ

But like in my case I should get Bimax right? I have class 2 overbite with sleep apnea

Pic 2 is when I jutted

I suppose after bimax a I would look like pic 2?
u absolutely need bimax

• JFL
Would bimax + CCW give me as much as +0.5 PSL? It costs a lot
yes, you look like a worm rn with no chin. you can probably run kpop game after bimax, you got the right nose for that look.

• JFL
yes, you look like a worm rn with no chin. you can probably run kpop game after bimax, you got the right nose for that look.
You seem to be knowledgeable. How exactly can I run kpop game after bimax? I am culturally detached from East asia

Everything goes against what we have been prasing here
@RealLooksmaxxer this is what i was saying. literally every aspect of beauty/dimorphism is opposite in asia

@RealLooksmaxxer this is what i was saying. literally every aspect of beauty/dimorphism is opposite in asia
You have to think about it I think East asian in general have overly developed mandibular like square chin so women look too masculine. The most logical way is to contour/shaving face the bones to achieve morr angular+small mandible if that make sense?

They don’t really need to push their lower maxilla and mandible forward the since their upper portion of the face is relatively flat already

You seem to be knowledgeable. How exactly can I run kpop game after bimax? I am culturally detached from East asia
depending on ur psl after bimax u may need more procedures like alar reduction if nose too wide or eyelid surgery to fix fatty saggy eyelids etc. you'll probably need infraorbital implants too cuz your undereye looks ghastly. after the hardmaxxes just get a medium length korean hairstyle. i suggest u look at kpop singers with huge female appeal like kim taehyung or cha eunwoo and compare ur face to theirs and see how u can improve. also good idea to find one that has a similar base as u (like if ur southern chinese jackson wang might be a good if u have similar base)

3bebedda3215b3410d57ca889fa25646aaf97758 hq 53355768 2056916597720182 2862766406259179520 n

• +1