Doubling testosterone levels for $50 a month

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Spent most of the nite researching Clomid & Nolva like an aspie.

Finally decided that instead of picking one we're actually better off using both together.

Essentially:

Clomid is more powerful. from the 6-8 dif study's/anecdotal reports I've seen it seems to give a huge boost in testosterone when levels are sub 300ngdl (x300%) And large increases when test is normal (x150 -200%)but also increases E2 in the body so it needs an AI with long term use.
in every study/anecdote I found 50mg was used. Main side effect is making you more emotional (due to e2 increase)

Nolva is less powerful but it actually lowers estrogen in the body. Increases testosterone by around x125-150% from the few anecdotes i found but there wasnt much on it. Main side effect is lowing igf-1 levels by upto 25%

Why use Clomid + nolva and not an AI?
Because nolva is both cheaper then an AI & will further increase testosterone. I'm a poorcel so this was a no brainer.

How do they work? I don't really care. What I actually understand about how they function was just side knowlage I picked up after looking into dosage, sides & benifits so don't quote me on anything.

As far as i know they both work similarly by blocking estrogen from 'touching' your GnRH. They do this because estrogen is what controls how much LH & FSH you produce.
I'm not sure why clomid increases overall estegoen while nolva reduces it but really it doesn't fucking matter. Nolva probably slows something down which could be why IGF-1 also drops down as a side effect but I have no idea

Last edited:
So I'll have over 2000 test?

JZgDhiP

Imagine wanting to speed up norwooding, just imagine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
So I'll have over 2000 test?

View attachment 237214
ogermaxxing bro

Tbh if you naturally have 1000ngdl levels you probably won't see a huge increase.
Chances are you already produce a shit ton LH & FSH which gave you those levels in the first place.

ogermaxxing bro

Tbh if you naturally have 1000ngdl levels you probably won't see a huge increase.
Chances are you already produce a shit ton LH & FSH which gave you those levels in the first place.

nvm, I didn't see the "x", thought it would be increased levels. I have 820.
Still seems.... unrealistic...

View attachment 237217
nvm, I didn't see the "x", thought it would be increased levels. I have 820.
Still seems.... unrealistic...

This last one shows that clomid, when used with an Ai has a synergistic effect yielding huge results.

The average member here can expect to double their testosterone with lucky outliers getting insane results. I wasn't exaggerating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Clomid may cause blurred vision. It think it happened to me, or it might have been just my imagination. Either way, I decided to not risk it.

why do you faggots always turn to some weird substance to inject into your body ? i get it you want results but still, that shit is risky and you could just increase testosterone normally

why do you faggots always turn to some weird substance to inject into your body ? i get it you want results but still, that shit is risky and you could just increase testosterone normally
Jfl how do I increase testosterone normally?
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: "horny goat weed" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

nolva & clomid are both oral anyway.

What about norwooding ?

You don't need any of that to double your T levels

Here's the article that explains what you need

f771500d5dafa9c7f1a91e684c3fb50b.png

What about norwooding ?
I'd use RU8841 if you're worried.
only use fin if you want to use the increased T for muscle gains. Blocking DHT will stop you from becoming any more masculine.

I'd use RU8841 if you're worried.
only use fin if you want to use the increased T for muscle gains. Blocking DHT will stop you from becoming any more masculine.
Im kinda confused
Since RU is topical right ? So it doesn’t block dht in ur body
But fin does

Jfl how do I increase testosterone normally?
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: "horny goat weed" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

nolva & clomid are both oral anyway.
  1. Exercise and Lift Weights. ...
  2. Eat Protein, Fat and Carbs. ...
  3. Minimize Stress and Cortisol Levels. ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and her
  1. Exercise and Lift Weights. ...
  2. Eat Protein, Fat and Carbs. ...
  3. Minimize Stress and Cortisol Levels. ...

Imagine thinking that would actually give measurable results :lul:

giphy.gif
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::bluepill::bluepill:

Imagine thinking that would actually give measurable results :lul:

giphy.gif
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::bluepill::bluepill:
so basically you are admitting your genetics are trash and you are just a subhuman dwarf since you have no t at all:feelsahh:, and can't even acquire enough t naturally to grow to a decent height:lul:, so before coming at me you should probably remember you are a neanderthal... you are telling these niggas to use meds that are used for women with breast cancer JFL if you need that shit to be high t

"
In this study, the researchers looked at the treatment records of 126 men diagnosed with breast cancer between 1999 and 2009. Most of the men were diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer, but some were diagnosed with advanced-stage cancer. About half the men (64) received tamoxifen.

Treatment side effects, some similar to those experienced by both genders treated with tamoxifen, were fairly common, including:

• Tamoxifen Side Effects
    Tamoxifen may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
    • Increased bone or tumor pain
    • Pain or reddening around the tumor site
    • Hot flashes
    • Nausea
    • Excessive tiredness
    • Dizziness
    • Depression or anxiety
    • Headache
    • Thinning of hair (both genders)
    • Weight loss or weight gain
    • Irregular menses
    • Vaginal dryness
    • Edema
    • Stomach cramps
    • Constipation
    • Loss of sexual desire or ability (in men)
  • Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor immediately, or call 911:
    • Vision problems
    • Loss of appetite
    • Swelling and pain in calf
    • Chest pain
    • Coughing up blood
    • Yellowing of the skin or eyes
    • Unusual bruising or bleeding
    • Fever
    • Blisters
    • Rash
    • Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
    • Wheezing or shortness of breath
    • New breast masses
    • Muscle weakness
    • Restlessness
  • Tamoxifen may increase the risk that you will develop other cancers, including liver cancer and uterine cancer. It may also increase the risk that you will develop cataracts (clouding of the lens in the eye) that may need to be treated with surgery.
    Talk to your doctor about these risks, and notify him if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.

Other less common side effects included mood problems (such as depression), stomach problems, bone pain, leg cramps, and sleeping problems.

Of the 64 men who got tamoxifen, 13 (20%) stopped taking it -- either on their own or as directed by their doctors -- because of unacceptable treatment side effects:

• four because of serious blood clot problems
  • three because of sexual problems
  • two because of bone pain
  • two because of memory and thinking problems
  • one because of leg cramps
  • one because of vision problems
"

imagine being dependent on a selective estrogen receptor because your body is so trash it can't produce testosterone :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yall niggas follow his advice prolly gonna catch some weird shit and be dead in a week 😐

links used: https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/tamoxifen

> How do they work? I don't really care.

Good. Continue to overload yourself on synthetic hormones and see what happens.

> How do they work? I don't really care.

Good. Continue to overload yourself on synthetic hormones and see what happens.
It's not a synthetic horomone.

Basically just blocks E2 from touching your LH

This causes LH to raise & T to go up. Clomid is already percribed to guys with low T and guys with secondary hypogondaism see fantastic results (these guys see their T levels rise by x300% +)

overall after doing more research I'd recomened Clomid with an AI over nolva

Clomid at a very low dose to avoid high E2 if you're on a budget. Nolva is good but for long term use you'd want to add at least MK677 with it since it lowers IGF-1 (unlike Clomid)

dont they close growth plates? what about growth arrest caused by nolva?

dont they close growth plates? what about growth arrest caused by nolva?
They're estrogens so they will increase the speed that your growth plates close at if you don't use an AI.

Nolva also lowers IGF-1 (Clomid too but less so) but it's not that bad in normal dosages. Every single non suicide AI is just as bad if not worse.

just use Aromasin