Doubts about the blackpill

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
I live in germany and where iam from there are many arabs, turks, kurds and africans. They have this Trend called "Talahon" which is basically them Immigrants being cool and criminal mostly clothed a certain way and Black colors with Gucci caps. I grew up in this area so iam friends with em and sometimes considered one. However PSL Wise theyre literally subhumans. They are mostly under 5'9, and have darker skin and mostly like LTN, yet they have the most access to the most gl girls here even stacylites. For example whenever i go out i see some stacylite with some 5'7, upper eyelid exposure, zero appeal either fat or too skinny and Bad symmetry, ratios and yet they slay like very often, girls here like half are also in this "Talahon" Subculture they too spit on the ground, shadowbox and talk with a deep voice. They can barely talk German. Iam Immigrant myself but iam white and nordic looking. Normally have dirty blonde to brown hair color but dyed black. And even today i saw a subhuman friend with a girl 2 years older than him. This makes me question the blackpill. Why is that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Its_over_gooner, tokaeyyer, Clqs and 3 others
talahonpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, TheBrownOne, Uncle Dinky and 4 others
I live in germany and where iam from there are many arabs, turks, kurds and africans. They have this Trend called "Talahon" which is basically them Immigrants being cool and criminal mostly clothed a certain way and Black colors with Gucci caps. I grew up in this area so iam friends with em and sometimes considered one. However PSL Wise theyre literally subhumans. They are mostly under 5'9, and have darker skin and mostly like LTN, yet they have the most access to the most gl girls here even stacylites. For example whenever i go out i see some stacylite with some 5'7, upper eyelid exposure, zero appeal either fat or too skinny and Bad symmetry, ratios and yet they slay like very often, girls here like half are also in this "Talahon" Subculture they too spit on the ground, shadowbox and talk with a deep voice. They can barely talk German. Iam Immigrant myself but iam white and nordic looking. Normally have dirty blonde to brown hair color but dyed black. And even today i saw a subhuman friend with a girl 2 years older than him. This makes me question the blackpill. Why is that?
just be a thief theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2008Incel, Clqs and truthhurts
Bro das sind alle thugpilled talahoons. Nix Neues saar

• +1
Reactions: tokaeyyer
same here in Italy. Works when girls are still teenagers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: youthmaxxing, oily703, truthhurts and 2 others
same here in Italy. Works when girls are still teenagers
saying as if women mature over time (not being a sexist) but yea
i've seen 47 year old trannies saying that they'd pick the bear because their husband wouldnt pick them up from the bar

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and youthmaxxing
Bruder was soll ich machen? Die finden die attraktiver ich kriege nur die normal aussehenden mädchen das regt auf
nimm die talahoon pille und zerstöre deine Soziale Reputation oder wageslave und surgeries:ogre:

saying as if women mature over time (not being a sexist) but yea
i've seen 47 year old trannies saying that they'd pick the bear because their husband wouldnt pick them up from the bar
that's not because of them maturing.
These north african sandniggers bag them when they're young because they offer protection, status and social circles.
When they hit 20s their world vision warps and wasp chads offer better prospects

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and ItsOverLawg
girls who fuck subhuman migrants are the ones that want to be fucked by dogs but too high inhib to be fucked by dogs

if you are some geek you dont got it

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and youthmaxxing
Should i just join them lmao but iam too white

• JFL
Reactions: asia and truthhurts
Wie meinst du, soll ich auch komplett denen joinen? So full black
Nah g. Bro keiner mag die talahoons. Die sind sozial bei jedem unten durch. Diejenigen die darauf stehen sind irgendwelche weiber, die unreif sind und in irgendwelchem neuen Film leben wollen, weil deren Leben eh scheisse langweilig ist. Außerdem wenn du ein subhuman siehst mit einem gutaussehendem Mädchen, heißt das noch nicht, dass er sie fixkt. simple as that :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: tokaeyyer and youthmaxxing
Nah g. Bro keiner mag die talahoons. Die sind sozial bei jedem unten durch. Diejenigen die darauf stehen sind irgendwelche weiber, die unreif sind und in irgendwelchem neuen Film leben wollen, weil deren Leben eh scheisse langweilig ist. Außerdem wenn du ein subhuman siehst mit einem gutaussehendem Mädchen, heißt das noch nicht, dass er sie fixkt. simple as that :ogre:

Nah g. Bro keiner mag die talahoons. Die sind sozial bei jedem unten durch. Diejenigen die darauf stehen sind irgendwelche weiber, die unreif sind und in irgendwelchem neuen Film leben wollen, weil deren Leben eh scheisse langweilig ist. Außerdem wenn du ein subhuman siehst mit einem gutaussehendem Mädchen, heißt das noch nicht, dass er sie fixkt. simple as
Ja hast recht, und ich denke auch wenn ein Chad kommen würde egal ob deutsch oder nicht würden die nass werden

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ja hast recht, und ich denke auch wenn ein Chad kommen würde egal ob deutsch oder nicht würden die nass werden
Sowieso. Am Ende des Tages sind alle sluttys hardwired den besseren Mann auszusuchen.

• +1
Reactions: youthmaxxing
As soon as girls realize (rather soon than later) that they actually want men, they are cooked and you’re probably not.

• +1
Reactions: youthmaxxing and truthhurts
Once I'm back in mainland Europe the reign of terror I'm going to unleash on "Talahon" subhumans will be merciless

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: youthmaxxing and asia
Once I'm back in mainland Europe the reign of terror I'm going to unleash on "Talahon" subhumans will be merciless
As soon as girls realize (rather soon than later) that they actually want men, they are cooked and you’re probably not.
When youre in Oktoberfest and brutally mog every talahon subhumans and the gielfriend of them makes eye contact with you they wanna beat u to death with 30 man lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tokaeyyer
Explain in detail
I am lower inhib in mainland europe because I feel like an identity-less ghost there
While in my home country I know getting caught on camera verbally abusing some ethnic will ruin my reputation for the remainder of my days there.
It's happened multiple times that I blacked out from alcohol consumption while drinking in mainland europe and when I started to regain my senses I was in the middle of a verbal onslaught against some ethnics
I was cucked by being on cctv and using my card so I subconsciously have a safety measure to not instigate physical violence after nights of drinking
If I actually went out with the objective to escalate things in a sober calculated manner rather than a drunken rage of passion, all bases would be covered

• +1
Reactions: asia
Because black pill really shouldn’t be your way of life son, just used as a way of self improvement. Looks really aren’t how everyone perceives things, just a decent part of them.

Aber du willst nicht auch so känek chayas oder wenn ja dann kein Wunder dass die mit denen sind

Aber du willst nicht auch so känek chayas oder wenn ja dann kein Wunder dass die mit denen sind
Es gibt ja nur solche känek Mädchen in meiner stadt, gibt nur einen kleinen Part wo die normal sind aber die sind entweder komisch hässlich oder sind auch mit Talahons

I am lower inhib in mainland europe because I feel like an identity-less ghost there
While in my home country I know getting caught on camera verbally abusing some ethnic will ruin my reputation for the remainder of my days there.
It's happened multiple times that I blacked out from alcohol consumption while drinking in mainland europe and when I started to regain my senses I was in the middle of a verbal onslaught against some ethnics
I was cucked by being on cctv and using my card so I subconsciously have a safety measure to not instigate physical violence after nights of drinking
If I actually went out with the objective to escalate things in a sober calculated manner rather than a drunken rage of passion, all bases would be covered
So basically your patrick bateman but instead of killing homeless people and paul allen you kill ethnic people. Got it 🤙

Mask of sanity type shit

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and TheBrownOne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back