down horrendous

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
my oneitis is psl 3.5-4 like me but i am so attracted to her, she has a sweet personality and a cute voice, she is arty and into cool music, i think we could make a good couple, she probably already has a boyfriend though and would never consider me even if i wasnt fat yet i fantasise about being loved by her. over

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, aBetterMii, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Finding a woman that has the same taste of music and is in to joking about English managers > everything

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 1476
Finding a woman that has the same taste of music and is in to joking about English managers > everything
i want to take her to see mick mccarthy and his alsatian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
i want to take her to see mick mccarthy and his alsatian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
listen to athletico mince from the start you need to hear all about steve mclaren and the fat lass
Ok Jim xx

• +1
listen to athletico mince from the start you need to hear all about steve mclaren and the fat lass
Have you ever watched @alrightfans On Twitter? You might like it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
This page has been blocked by Microsoft Edge
Go on @alrightfans on Twitter and look at the Teddy Sheringham and the Ryan Giggs videos they are funny asf. There is some videos on YouTube too.

• +1
You’re probably American, you will never understand the great joy that comes from laughing at these jokes. Unlucky kiddo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and datboijj
my oneitis is psl 3.5-4 like me but i am so attracted to her, she has a sweet personality and a cute voice, she is arty and into cool music, i think we could make a good couple, she probably already has a boyfriend though and would never consider me even if i wasnt fat yet i fantasise about being loved by her. over
Bro dont worry you can run masc Ogre Game and appeal to dom fetish how tall are you?