down payment for a house or surgeries?

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
been kinda thinking about this tbh. I've been saving here and there for a home, but I want to get a hair transplant and possibly a chin implant... both combined would be around 12k-ish, not bad tbh, but I'd like to put 20-30k down on a home too. What would you do?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
surgeries if they really would make a difference honestly

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, Krezo and 3 others
House when you're young and prices are this inflated? JFL. Get surgeries you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, DidntRead and 1 other person
surgeries if they really would make a difference honestly
thats the thing..my hair isn't bad, neither my chin..i can get by okay, but they'd boost me greatly. im not getting any younger, so surgery now could have a greater impact in my future (more confidence=more money making ability, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Investing in your face gives you the best ROI all spheres of life considered.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, crosshold, SHARK and 1 other person
If you can still have a place to stay after buying the surgeries then go for the surgery option. A house costs money to maintain.

what kind of home do you get for 20k?

just rent bro

Get the surgeries if you honestly fell like they’ll improve your looks.

thats the thing..my hair isn't bad, neither my chin..i can get by okay, but they'd boost me greatly. im not getting any younger, so surgery now could have a greater impact in my future (more confidence=more money making ability, etc)
I'd go for the surgeries then if you think they'll have a big impact, regardless of whether it's incel to normie or normie to chad

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
been kinda thinking about this tbh. I've been saving here and there for a home, but I want to get a hair transplant and possibly a chin implant... both combined would be around 12k-ish, not bad tbh, but I'd like to put 20-30k down on a home too. What would you do?
didnt u say it were fully over for u? thought u already gave up

• +1

Surgeries tbh.

You can get a better job when you're Chad and get a better house in 10 years time. Scrounge of the welfare system until then

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
according to science things and possession dont make happy or at least less happy then experiences

Maybe he has a wide jaw and only a recessed chin, or a smallish sharp/round female like chin?
my jaw is fine imo. it's my slightly recessed chin that fucks it up

you don't have to pay 12K for surgeries. Go to the east, balkans or turkey. HT there is like 2.5K$, same with chin surgery

you don't have to pay 12K for surgeries. Go to the east, balkans or turkey. HT there is like 2.5K$, same with chin surgery
im planning to see this very talented, unknown hair transplant surgeon in Mexico. high quality and wont break the bank. I don't know much about facial surgeons tho tbh.

im planning to see this very talented, unknown hair transplant surgeon in Mexico. high quality and wont break the bank. I don't know much about facial surgeons tho tbh.
my guess would be the same as the places i mentioned. they live under 1000$ a month. doctors would charge a quarter of what you would pay in north america

buy home
rent it
use that money for face

• +1
Surgeries
You need to be good looking before you can invite thotties back to your pad

If you’re ugly or average and going to different locations still didn’t work out, you best get surgery,