Downloading tinder again, rate my pics.

P

PuddleOfSquirt

Iron
Had decent luck with tinder in the past but it’s been a couple years since I’ve used it.
131692B7 281B 4543 AA19 65953C9B0104
just turned 19, 6’2” no idea what my BF is but probably something like 18-25% if I was to guess. Just started working out like 6 months ago. Do these look like shit or so I just look like shit.

Attachments

• 1F793917-B9CC-424A-915F-B811D90C369C.jpeg
    1F793917-B9CC-424A-915F-B811D90C369C.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B6538F78-1323-4950-896D-E84A14B147DE.jpeg
    B6538F78-1323-4950-896D-E84A14B147DE.jpeg
    423.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ADE49936-DE0A-4294-A495-FA78B260DB6A.jpeg
    ADE49936-DE0A-4294-A495-FA78B260DB6A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 986DC74B-481B-40C2-8804-8531D037056D.png
    986DC74B-481B-40C2-8804-8531D037056D.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
All pics are shit tier especially the first one. You look like a crawling dead zombie out of tomb.

Only the second pic can be included.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Bro you’re like me all selfies lmfaoo. If you wanna match with higher status women u gotta look more nt ask ur buddies to take some photos.

Bro you’re like me all selfies lmfaoo. If you wanna match with higher status women u gotta look more nt ask ur buddies to take some photos.
Yea I’m straight dogshit at taking pictures and idk, feels fuckin gay to ask your boys to take pictures of you.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
All pics are shit tier especially the first one. You look like a crawling dead zombie out of tomb.

Only the second pic can be included.
So what’s your suggestion? Get some pictures of me standing on the beach or some dumb shit?

Yea I’m straight dogshit at taking pictures and idk, feels fuckin gay to ask your boys to take pictures of you.
Yeah I feel u bro. What I did was put the camera away and put it on timer so it atleast looks like someone took it. The top tier girls don’t fw niggas who look like they don’t leave their house. Unless you’re psl god obv

Bro these pictures are literally bottom tier NT-minned wtf is this. Would you fuck a girl with pictures like this? Probably not right?

First pic is okay but too dark, gives off creepy vibes. 2nd pic mirror selfie with weird angle, makes you look like a manlet. Third pic looks like you're taking a shit after eating 2 trays of weed brownies. I'm not even gonna comment on 4 and 5.

Either get a friend to take pictures of you in somewhat cool locations or put your phone on a table or something, take a video and then take screenshots from that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Need to photomax. Hire a cameraman.

Bro these pictures are literally bottom tier NT-minned wtf is this. Would you fuck a girl with pictures like this? Probably not right?

First pic is okay but too dark, gives off creepy vibes. 2nd pic mirror selfie with weird angle, makes you look like a manlet. Third pic looks like you're taking a shit after eating 2 trays of weed brownies. I'm not even gonna comment on 4 and 5.

Either get a friend to take pictures of you in somewhat cool locations or put your phone on a table or something, take a video and then take screenshots from that.
So what you’re telling me is my picture taking skills are so dog shit that it’s making me look like dogshit

Had decent luck with tinder in the past but it’s been a couple years since I’ve used it. View attachment 1921930just turned 19, 6’2” no idea what my BF is but probably something like 18-25% if I was to guess. Just started working out like 6 months ago. Do these look like shit or so I just look like shit.
You look MTN in most pics, aka not good enough to use only selfies with no friends in your pics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, It'snotover and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
So what you’re telling me is my picture taking skills are so dog shit that it’s making me look like dogshit
I know it's hard if youre not NT but try to imagine what a girl thinks when we she sees pictures like this.
- "this guy doesn't have any friends"
- "this guy's life is boring, he's always at home or in the gym"
- "he's short"
- "he doesn't smile / looks creepy"
There are plenty of guides on how to set up a tinder profile, use them. Drop the glasses and pay a photographer if you don't have a friend / sister to help you

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and yuyu
You look MTN in most pics, aka not good enough to use only selfies with no friends in your pics.
I’m sorry bro I’m new here I have no idea what MTN stands for.

I know it's hard if youre not NT but try to imagine what a girl thinks when we she sees pictures like this.
- "this guy doesn't have any friends"
- "this guy's life is boring, he's always at home or in the gym"
- "he's short"
- "he doesn't smile / looks creepy"
There are plenty of guides on how to set up a tinder profile, use them. Drop the glasses and pay a photographer if you don't have a friend / sister to help you
I’m sorry bro I have no idea what NT means. But I get what you’re saying, I guess I gotta step up the photo game and get some friends to help me out.

I’m sorry bro I’m new here I have no idea what MTN stands for.
In all srsness just means mid tier normie, average looking guy. Get more neurological seeming pictures

i think 1st and 4th are ok,
some guy going to disagree on 4th because its a female gaze type picture

You look borderline chadlite if it wasn't for your eye area in the first pic, and then you look like death in all the others... How is it possible? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You look borderline chadlite if it wasn't for your eye area in the first pic, and then you look like death in all the others... How is it possible? Lmao
Yea I barely sleep so I have really dark eye bags and shit. Should probably work on that.

In all srsness just means mid tier normie, average looking guy. Get more neurological seeming pictures
Yea that makes sense, I’ve had luck on tinder but not that great. Usually do a lot better in person in highschool.

you're a good looking dude but youre not gonna get any matches with these pics.

You're a nice looking guy, I think you can get more matches if you take better pictures. The third image looks best, and you should try to replicate it in other pictures.

you're a good looking dude but youre not gonna get any matches with these pics.
That seems to be the general consensus. I’m gonna have to cameramax or hire someone

terrible, terrible pics

Had decent luck with tinder in the past but it’s been a couple years since I’ve used it. View attachment 1921930just turned 19, 6’2” no idea what my BF is but probably something like 18-25% if I was to guess. Just started working out like 6 months ago. Do these look like shit or so I just look like shit.

Jesus christ.

FaceApp 1666694826113

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
The pic in dark and in car with glasses look best
Rest look bad

Would you fuck a girl with pictures like this? Probably not right?
Stop coping if shes hot u would. Rules dont apply for chad and women.
All your pictures shit tier and aspie. It will scare away any sane female even insane ones. Hire tinder photographer.