Downplaying: It's not just about surgery

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
A lot of people think that when you get surgery you shouldn't talk about it to no one, you should pretend that you lost weight instead of getting bimax or something, it's true but imho you should downplay anything you do to look better.

Examples

*goes to the gym everyday, have a strict diet and blast tren*

- "bro you look good, what have you done to get that body?"
- "nothing much, I just did some pushups and stopped eating junk food haha :p "

*do 2 accutane cycles, use tret, swallow 10 pills everyday, do red light therapy, eat collagen powder, do laser sessions to remove scars and marks, exfoliate every week, microneedle once a week, apply vitamin c serum, moisturizer, drink plenty of water, avoid sugar, cleanse daily"

"bro you look good, what have you done to your skin?
"nothing much, I just wash my face and use sunscreen lol haha :p "

Normies are legit retarded and will believe everything (source tiktok """glowups""") there's no point to say what you do even if it's just "softmax" because they will think you do way too much (doing too much = insecurity, lack of confidence in their eyes)

It's better to look like you have good/great genetics and you looked like shit because you weren't even trying that to look like a tryhard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8771, Verse and 23 others
water tbh but I guess some people here don't have common sense

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and OnlyWs
Very legit I wish I discovered this forum a year before I did because I was giga retarded back then, I literally openly discussed wearing make-up in front of foids, JFL AT MY OLD SELF HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY KILL THE OLD ME

Would you say you should apply the same logic even to closest friends and parents/family btw? Literally let nobody at all know a single thing unless absolutely necessary?

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Deleted member 20631
water tbh but I guess some people here don't have common sense
Trust me it's not as water as it seems for two reasons

1) surgery is still seen as a taboo unlike "grooming" yourself
2) surgery needs 0 effort

When you get surgery you lay down, get to sleep and get cut open, you do nothing other than paying
Meanwhile dieting, lifting, skincare etc needs effort and consistency to the point people can actually be proud not only of the results, but of the way they get there

But the more you do, the more you shit you use, the more you show your genetics aren't as good as the others
The guy who win are the one who eat like shit and still have abs, the guy who just wash their face and still have glowing skin
the less effort you put, the better genetic you have

I've seen a tiktok of some italian guy who had a "glowup" and posted an endless list of skin products and procedures (0 surgery)
the first comment (from a woman obviously) was something like "ok you look much better but you literally use more products than me, that's actually so weird :ROFLMAO:"

He just had to lie like and talk about "Muh water and vegetables :feelsuhh:" and it would have been ok instead he looked like a narcy faggot.

Very legit I wish I discovered this forum a year before I did because I was giga retarded back then, I literally openly discussed wearing make-up in front of foids, JFL AT MY OLD SELF HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY KILL THE OLD ME

Would you say you should apply the same logic even to closest friends and parents/family btw? Literally let nobody at all know a single thing unless absolutely necessary?
I apply the same logic to friends, no matter how close.
Same thing for family, I just do an exception for parents/brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Oberyn and Deleted member 19766
Indeed. There was another thread with the same theory posted months ago or maybe a year ago that explained it beautifully.
Sadly, I cannot find the thread and seemingly have terrible memory because I cannot remember the keywords either. Dunno why I didn't bookmark it. :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, khvirgin and Patient A
Indeed. There was another thread with the same theory posted months ago or maybe a year ago that explained it beautifully.
Sadly, I cannot find the thread and seemingly have terrible memory because I cannot remember the keywords either. Dunno why I didn't bookmark it. :feelsuhh:
there's been many many such threads of this exact theory and many threads from people who fucked up.

Screenshot 2022 09 06 at 010131

you were already on my ignore list lmao nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Alexanderr
there's been many many such threads of this exact theory and many threads from people who fucked up.

View attachment 1854964

you were already on my ignore list lmao nigger
Yes, though some people are better written than others. Anyway, the key take is that you really do not reveal any looksmaxing you are doing. Although that might be a little hard for people that are terribly enthusiastic about their changes and have a big mouth.

I think I have explained a bit better in the other post, the more work you do, the more shit you put on your body, the more shit you put on your face, the less "blessed" you are by genetics
Women want men with six pack, that barely train and eat what they want, surely not people counting the calories and working them to death in the gym
They want men with glowing skin that barely put any effort, surely not men using more products than them, because it means they have good genetics

Women and normies don't value hard work they won't respect you if you seem like a tryhard, especially when it comes to surgery or taking steroids in their head they think you somehow cheated or took the easy way out and that they're morally superior to you.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17429 and Oberyn
legit thread

never tell normies that you're looksmaxing

you can easily lie because they are so bad at spotting surgery / fillers and other stuff, you can literally get jaw and cheek implants and say you are just practicing some sport every other day and they would believe it

"why did your eyes change color?"
"Ohh I don't know man, they just naturally change xD"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 17429 and 2 others
Yep

When girl asks if I workout I just say I cycle

"betabux, give her everything, no touching policy, cucked, zero say in everything, do house chore, cook"

- bro, your gf so beautiful man, how you get her?
- nothing much, man, just be yourself

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Tallooksmaxxer and Oberyn