Downward growth and long midface are synonymous

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Both of these traits are the same thing. Possibly if you get a ccw rotation it will remove the long midface and since long noses arent really a thing it is just your recessed midface

jaw surgery > every other surgery

No surgery can fix a long midface, just like increasing PFL. 2 very crucial things for looking good and there are such limited options if any

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 685
long noses arent really a thing it is just your recessed midface

giphy.gif

CCW rotation is designed to flatten a steep occlusal plane , essentially to correct bird-face deformities (convex facial shape, recessed-high angled lower jaw) and while it does decrease the anterior length of the upper jaw, it has zero effect on the midface length.

And that is because what you said was extremely dumb, since long noses are a thing and it's actually the definition of a long midface in the majority of cases that is,

1OypU1f.jpg

Which also means that either downwards or upwards grown midface doesn't necessarily imply long or short midface, you're just associating convex facial profile with long midface.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Native American Indians have ideal growth yet also long midfaces, look at any photos from the 1800s of them.

inb4 the curries get excited because i mentioned "indians" and "ideal growth" in the same sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
No surgery can fix a long midface, just like increasing PFL. 2 very crucial things for looking good and there are such limited options if any
what for pfl is possible ?
and cope op i have slight downturned nose tip and fairly compact midface
Native American Indians have ideal growth yet also long midfaces, look at any photos from the 1800s of them.

inb4 the curries get excited because i mentioned "indians" and "ideal growth" in the same sentence
yeah i mean true didn't saw this comment it fuck op argument.
my forward growth is averagish too and the midface is fine in opposite so no causality

and cope op i have slight downturned nose tip and fairly compact midface

yeah i mean true didn't saw this comment it fuck op argument.
my forward growth is averagish too and the midface is fine in opposite so no causality
Phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Phenotype
don't know what it means but everybody in my restrained family has compact midface, and slightly downturned nose

He meant to say lengthening the palpebral fissures is impossible, just like midface shortening is.

Eye tweaks include fixing ptosis, eyelid retraction, eliminating dark circles with fillers, filling the upper eyelids/brow bones.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
Some people genetically have shitty hooked nose. It's not about lack of forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
He meant to say lengthening the palpebral fissures is impossible, just like midface shortening is.
i mean my question was not goodly written but :
is there any way to widen pfl like there is little stuff for midface - Lefort 1 for example but nothing outstanding

i mean my question was not goodly written but :
is there any way to widen pfl like there is little stuff for midface - Lefort 1 for example but nothing outstanding
Just edited my reply

• +1
Just edited my reply
do you believe i Can benefit from it ?
i don't know if it's very noticeable or will make a great change, i mean eyelid retraction since i believe i have some scleral show - it can also be the fact that my eyes are slightly assymetrical.

and is my pfl Bad ?
it's hard to know it by one's own.

i don't know if it's very noticeable or will make a great change, i mean eyelid retraction since i believe i have some scleral show - it can also be the fact that my eyes are slightly assymetrical.

and is my pfl Bad ?

You could certainly benefit from lower eyelid retraction surgery on both eyelids, I think your right eye looks slightly longer than the left one but your PFL looks in the normal range. Obviously retracted eyelids will look less, this is true even for models with long PFL.

Definitely consult with an experienced occuloplastic surgeon though.

• +1
You could certainly benefit from lower eyelid retraction surgery on both eyelids, I think your right eye looks slightly longer than the left one but your PFL looks in the normal range. Obviously retracted eyelids will look less, this is true even for models with long PFL.

Definitely consult with an experienced occuloplastic surgeon though.
what do you mean it will look less ?
i've measured 33-35 mm but probably did it wrong since it's very good tier.
all good eye area that i've seen are vertically very long so it Can be over for improvement if i'm below 30.
thx btw that's what i'll do but most surgeons here don't even do these procédures as far as i know, despite beeing in western Europe.

what do you mean it will look less ?
i've measured 33-35 mm but probably did it wrong since it's very good tier.
all good eye area that i've seen are vertically very long so it Can be over for improvement if i'm below 30.
thx btw that's what i'll do but most surgeons here don't even do these procédures as far as i know, despite beeing in western Europe.
Less long is what I meant to say.
Also I think you meant to say
all good eye area that i've seen are horizontally very long so it Can be over for improvement if i'm below 30.

There's a good chance there is someone equally skilled around you with all the names thrown around here. Not advertisting your work ≠ you're not good at what you're doing. This isn't to say you should go have surgery with a random (w)hack job though

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 3043

and is my pfl Bad ?

Have you posted this pic and question on RealSelf? Taban and others will usually respond with an answer of what might help. Taban responded to me before on there

• Love it
Have you posted this pic and question on RealSelf? Taban and others will usually respond with an answer of what might help. Taban responded to me before on there
i'll do such then.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

It’s so fucking brutal too

Ofc my main flaw is something that literally can’t be fixed

giphy.gif

CCW rotation is designed to flatten a steep occlusal plane , essentially to correct bird-face deformities (convex facial shape, recessed-high angled lower jaw) and while it does decrease the anterior length of the upper jaw, it has zero effect on the midface length.

And that is because what you said was extremely dumb, since long noses are a thing and it's actually the definition of a long midface in the majority of cases that is,

1OypU1f.jpg

Which also means that either downwards or upwards grown midface doesn't necessarily imply long or short midface, you're just associating convex facial profile with long midface.
Yes, nose shape / height will be the same in recessed or non recessed, just look at asians, maxilla almost flat and still have concave nose.

i'll do such then.
Maybe post your pic and a pic of an eye area you like and ask what could be done to achieve close to that result

BTW got scared when i saw you were banned, glad to see you back man lol

• Love it
Maybe post your pic and a pic of an eye area you like and ask what could be done to achieve close to that result

BTW got scared when i saw you were banned, glad to see you back man lol
i have already a fucking morph - minus the blue eyes of course...
if he can get that to me i'll pay even 100k, i only need a top tier eye area, everything is minor issue

what a ascension it could be...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Amnesia
I'm pretty sure it's known that opry has excessive downward growth but he frauds it by tilting his head up. He also has a really compact midface. I would link a thread but all of the threads on lookism are taken down.

• +1
if he can get that to me i'll pay even 100k, i only need a top tier eye area, everything is minor issue

View attachment 134000

Could be possible ya never know, on RealSelf I posted a pic of a male models eye area pretending it was me asking for improvement and got like 7 bluepilled surgeons response like "it looks fine already no need" and Taban was like yeah I can help with your eye area no problem, one other guy was willing. Just goes to show the variation of surgeons out there and a lot of them are pussies.

You said you were looking for a surgeon in Western Eur?

• +1
Could be possible ya never know, on RealSelf I posted a pic of a male models eye area pretending it was me asking for improvement and got like 7 bluepilled surgeons response like "it looks fine already no need" and Taban was like yeah I can help with your eye area no problem, one other guy was willing. Just goes to show the variation of surgeons out there and a lot of them are pussies.

You said you were looking for a surgeon in Western Eur?
yes i would preferably go to a surgeon in western europe, since i live there.

I agree, i posted my eyes one time without morph - but didn't see taban i'll do one with this morph hope he will answer this time -, and most answers were : "muh you have very good eye area, especially for your pheno, muh almond shape, but very good brow ridge, eye brows etc."
Thanks bluepills

View attachment 134000

Is this morphed? If it isn’t i am going to fucking murder you

• +1
Is this morphed? If it isn’t i am going to fucking murder you
yeah morphed bro. i'll show the whole fzce if you want in pm, suifuel

yeah morphed bro. i'll show the whole fzce if you want in pm, suifuel
Sure. Imagine a guy with that eye area making shit up about being an incel i would shoot him in broad daylight

• JFL
Lefort ones?