Downward growth isn’t just environment

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
Parents with recessed maxillas usually have kids with one and vice versa. Now some severely retarded ppl here will say “oh it’s cuz they teach them bad habits like bad diet” . Not true I am talking even in cultures where all ppl literally eat the same thing you still see this

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

WATER.. SPLASH DRIP!! AQUAFINA!!!

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Dumbass, the jaw grows according to external forces.
Gebetics react to whatever your environment gives you to give you an edge in survival.
If your diet consists of soft foods your body is not gonna waste energy to create a big mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, AutisticBeaner, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Dumbass, the jaw grows according to external forces.
Gebetics react to whatever your environment gives you to give you an edge in survival.
If your diet consists of soft foods your body is not gonna waste energy to create a big mandible
Such cope. If your parents are short, you will probably be short regardless of diet. If your parents are recessed, you will probably be recessed regardless of diet. "Your body is not gonna waste energy to create a big mandible". What kind of pseudoscience is that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 9344, ManzareK and 5 others
I'm so torn on environment vs genetics. Because All my flaws I see in my parents to some extent. But I'm changing my face right now
and I don't EVER want my kids to have to go through mewing until you pop blood vessels. I want that shit passed down

Such cope. If your parents are short, you will probably be short regardless of diet. If your parents are recessed, you will probably be recessed regardless of diet. "Your body is not gonna waste energy to create a big mandible". What kind of pseudoscience is that?
Cope height genes can skip generation

Nobody with an IQ higher than 20 has ever claimed that downward groph is environmental jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looksmax305 and AutisticBeaner
Wow it's almost like cultural choices for food have an overarching effect on environmental changes in genetics/bone growth. Who would have thought?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Nobody with an IQ higher than 20 has ever claimed that downward groph is environmental jfl.
ur incredibly stupid

legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and AutisticBeaner
Such cope. If your parents are short, you will probably be short regardless of diet. If your parents are recessed, you will probably be recessed regardless of diet
you can't apply height to this situation for the simple fact that height has been consistently proven through peer reviewed studies to be mostly genetic, the same can't be said for forward growth/craniofacial development

australian aboriginals literally developed malocclusion/downward growth/breathing problems in the span of a few generations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
you can't apply height to this situation for the simple fact that height has been consistently proven through peer reviewed studies to be mostly genetic, the same can't be said for forward growth/craniofacial development

australian aboriginals literally developed malocclusion/downward growth/breathing problems in the span of a few generations

Don't bother man. There exists people on this website with such a defeatist mentality that they believe that actual habits during development have NO effect on further development in to teenage years and adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, oatmeal and hairyballscel
Don't bother man. There exists people on this website with such a defeatist mentality that they believe that actual habits during development have NO effect on further development in to teenage years and adulthood.
jfl at some users who have thousands of posts yet think downward growth is completely genetic, hopeless tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and MedMaxxing
They really don't. People who sat home and played video games as kids did so because they were ugly and unathletic (recessed jaw causing breathing problems). They then grew up to be ugly and blame it on something instead of admitting that they have horrible genes.
Cope height genes can skip generation
Okay? So can recessed jaw traits. You only proved my point.

If frame and height are genetic, why would the bones in your jaw be any different? Your evidence is in the lack of a peer reviewed study. How do we know a lot of aboriginals didn't have recessed jaws a few generations ago?

Parents with recessed maxillas usually have kids with one and vice versa. Now some severely retarded ppl here will say “oh it’s cuz they teach them bad habits like bad diet” . Not true I am talking even in cultures where all ppl literally eat the same thing you still see this
Yah this is true, I have a very forward grown face and my environment was terrible with mouth breathing and only eating cheerios

There’s confirmed genes that correlate with certain facial traits, environment effects on your facial development somewhat but genetics are by far the largest factor

They really don't. People who sat home and played video games as kids did so because they were ugly and unathletic (recessed jaw causing breathing problems). They then grew up to be ugly and blame it on something instead of admitting that they have horrible genes.

Okay? So can recessed jaw traits. You only proved my point.

If frame and height are genetic, why would the bones in your jaw be any different? Your evidence is in the lack of a peer reviewed study. How do we know a lot of aboriginals didn't have recessed jaws a few generations ago?

Yeah let's just pretend there aren't countless peer reviewed studies about the developmental effects mouthbreathing has on lower third growth patterns. But I forgot that everyone on this site has a Doctorate and PHD.