Dr. Disrespect caught flirting with JBs

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

THE TWITCH BANHello, I'd like to make a quick statement..Lets cut the fucking bullshit, as you know there's no filter with me. I've always been up front and real with you guys on anything that I can be up front about, and I'm always willing to accept responsibility... which is why I'm here now.First and foremost I do want to apologize to everyone in my community as well as those close to me, my team, and everyone at Midnight Society Game Studio.A lot of people have been left in the dark about what happened yesterday with midnight society and I, and we made the painful decision collectively, to have me step down. Our team is full of incredibly talented and good people that have high career ambitions and families and i'd never want jeopardize the culture we have carefully crafted.Everyone has been wanting to know why I was banned from twitch, but for reasons outside of my control, I was not allowed to say anything for the last several years. Now that two former twitch employees have publicly disclosed the accusations, I can now tell you my side of the story regarding the ban.Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more. Nothing illegal happened, no pictures were shared, no crimes were committed, I never even met the individual. I went through a lengthy arbitration regarding a civil dispute with twitch and that case was resolved by a settlement. Let me be clear, it was not a criminal case against me and no criminal charges have ever been brought against me.Now, from a moral standpoint I'll absolutely take responsibility. I should have never entertained these conversations to begin with. That's on me. That's on me as an adult, a husband and a father. It should have never happened. I get it. I’m not perfect and I’ll fucking own my shit. This was stupid.Now, with all this said, don't get it fucking mistaken, I’ve seen all the remarks and labels being throw around so loosely. Social media is a destruction zone. I'm no fucking predator or pedophile. Are you kidding me? Anyone that truely knows me fucking knows where I stand on those things with those types of people. Fuck that. That's a different level of disgust that I fucking hate even hearing about. Don't be labeling me as the worst of the worst with your exaggerations. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.But I think I've said what I needed to say regarding the ban itself. That's it. That's why twitch made the decision in 2020.To my team, community, industry friends that have supported me, I apologize, I wish I could've said all this sooner. You guys have always showed me and my family love and support throughout all these years we love you guys like you can't imagine. I have the fucking best community and circle. If any of this has made you uncomfortable, I get it. You don't have to support me anymore but just know you have always been greatly appreciated. But trust me when I say this...to all my haters that live and breath social media with zero real life experience, I don't give a fuck about you. Finally, if you're uncomfortable with this entire statement and think I'm a piece of shit, that's fine. But I'm not fucking going anywhere. I’m not the same guy that made this mistake all those years ago. I'm taking an extended vacation with my family as mentioned on stream and I'm coming back with a heavy weight off my shoulders.They want me to disappear... yeah fucking right.

Jfl. 6’5 Chad, Cheats on his wife, then gets caught messaging JBs jfll

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mewton, Deleted member 33711 and 7 others
How old was she, let me guess 16-17.. Feminism is braindead

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Mewton, 1966Ford and 9 others
How old?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 33711 and Abhorrence
His way of writing reminds me of @MakinItHappen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuse, Jova and 8 others
Just lol twitter soylents getting mad over this

He’s gonna get away with this as he’s pretty good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, AscensionMan98, 1966Ford and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova and ReadBooksEveryday
what's even the appeal of these streamer faggots. unfunny, one dimensional, doesn't say anything interesting or original. this guy's a millionaire off cucks and simps donating money to him.

literally little kids using their mom's credit cards to pay him :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mewton, Jova and 5 others

THE TWITCH BANHello, I'd like to make a quick statement..Lets cut the fucking bullshit, as you know there's no filter with me. I've always been up front and real with you guys on anything that I can be up front about, and I'm always willing to accept responsibility... which is why I'm here now.First and foremost I do want to apologize to everyone in my community as well as those close to me, my team, and everyone at Midnight Society Game Studio.A lot of people have been left in the dark about what happened yesterday with midnight society and I, and we made the painful decision collectively, to have me step down. Our team is full of incredibly talented and good people that have high career ambitions and families and i'd never want jeopardize the culture we have carefully crafted.Everyone has been wanting to know why I was banned from twitch, but for reasons outside of my control, I was not allowed to say anything for the last several years. Now that two former twitch employees have publicly disclosed the accusations, I can now tell you my side of the story regarding the ban.Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more. Nothing illegal happened, no pictures were shared, no crimes were committed, I never even met the individual. I went through a lengthy arbitration regarding a civil dispute with twitch and that case was resolved by a settlement. Let me be clear, it was not a criminal case against me and no criminal charges have ever been brought against me.Now, from a moral standpoint I'll absolutely take responsibility. I should have never entertained these conversations to begin with. That's on me. That's on me as an adult, a husband and a father. It should have never happened. I get it. I’m not perfect and I’ll fucking own my shit. This was stupid.Now, with all this said, don't get it fucking mistaken, I’ve seen all the remarks and labels being throw around so loosely. Social media is a destruction zone. I'm no fucking predator or pedophile. Are you kidding me? Anyone that truely knows me fucking knows where I stand on those things with those types of people. Fuck that. That's a different level of disgust that I fucking hate even hearing about. Don't be labeling me as the worst of the worst with your exaggerations. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.But I think I've said what I needed to say regarding the ban itself. That's it. That's why twitch made the decision in 2020.To my team, community, industry friends that have supported me, I apologize, I wish I could've said all this sooner. You guys have always showed me and my family love and support throughout all these years we love you guys like you can't imagine. I have the fucking best community and circle. If any of this has made you uncomfortable, I get it. You don't have to support me anymore but just know you have always been greatly appreciated. But trust me when I say this...to all my haters that live and breath social media with zero real life experience, I don't give a fuck about you. Finally, if you're uncomfortable with this entire statement and think I'm a piece of shit, that's fine. But I'm not fucking going anywhere. I’m not the same guy that made this mistake all those years ago. I'm taking an extended vacation with my family as mentioned on stream and I'm coming back with a heavy weight off my shoulders.They want me to disappear... yeah fucking right.

6'6+*

Just lol twitter soylents getting mad over this

He’s gonna get away with this as he’s pretty good looking
i hate to say it but not the influence is cause of looks in this case

there is also a german streamer who also did shit like that and was never canceled due to his popularity and status

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

6,8*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
"Jbs" 17 year old
org is brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, AscensionMan98, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
"Jbs" 17 year old
org is brainwashed
This us good for us teens btw its foid protectionism, shielded from older markets

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Disrespectdnr

He even got dnr'd on his post. Over for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mewton, aerty and 2 others

Caught with trannies now

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Mewton, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
He’s apparently 6’8 but when he stood up next to some nfl receivers who are around 6’3 he was only slightly taller. So he might be 6’6 and change.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel