Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, KraftDurchLeid, Chintuck22 and 4 others
nah you probably send him a dickpick tbh

dr.eppley after seeing it

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Chintuck22, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 11758 and AtlasTH
Annoying and broke lil shit

would block also immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 14166 and 3 others
are u indian?

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 10615 and AtlasTH
They blocked you because every part of your communication screamed red flag trouble patient and because you're a minor. That was actually the polite move. If you had pestered Raffaini like this he would've told you "vaffanculo you ugly shit"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, bruhcel, KraftDurchLeid and 9 others
eppley's staff after your pic

group laughing GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Chintuck22, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Another incel cucked by COVID

• JFL
Reactions: AtlasTH
Bro I am surprised you didn't get blocked earlier. How can you be 16 and act like a fucking 9 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, bruhcel, Cretinous and 1 other person
it was because ur under 18 not cause ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Bro I am surprised you didn't get blocked earlier. How can you be 16 and act like a fucking 9 year old

ur overreacting nigger. I know I'm anoying but the nigger epplay keep ignored my message and send automatically replay saying I was under 18 and need parent to contact them. I asked how but never got a response. It was a month and I always got the same message. Sad life for youngcel 😟

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Chintuck22
ur overreacting nigger. I know I'm anoying but the nigger epplay keep ignored my message and send automatically replay saying I was under 18 and need parent to contact them. I asked how but never got a response. It was a month and I always got the same message. Sad life for youngcel 😟
Then maybe you dumbfuck should have scheduled an appointment with him over Skype, and talked there. You are actually retarded. I am not even kidding. One of the dumbest people I have seen on this forum no cap

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Completely over bro

Then maybe you dumbfuck should have scheduled an appointment with him over Skype, and talked there. You are actually retarded. I am not even kidding. One of the dumbest people I have seen on this forum no cap

🤣🤣🤣. Why are you emotionally mad and acting like epplay is your father

Do you really think I don't know how to scheduled an appointment if I wanted that bad. It's just covid and I can't travel so there. Until maybe next year's.so no point of trying to scheduled like this is my last day. This whole thread is for entertainment btw.

🤣🤣🤣. Why are you emotionally mad and acting like epplay is your father

Do you really think I don't know how to scheduled an appointment if I wanted that bad. It's just covid and I can't travel so there because every country put Thailand as high risk is no point of trying to scheduled like this is my last day. This whole thread is for entertainment btw.
u just answered ur own question on why he blocked u. Cuz you were wasting his time without having plans on actually meeting him.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
u just answered ur own question on why he blocked u. Cuz you were wasting his time without having plans on actually meeting him.

Bro chill, this is just internet

If I don't have plan to meeting him I wouldn't agree to paid 200$ for consultation.

What surgeries are you trying to get?

I'm 16 too, over tbh.