Dr epplys reviews

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Dr epply does great work and does alot of procedures with big changes. But why does Dr epply have such bad reviews ? Are the bad reviews mostly women and Dr epply doesn't understand female aesthetics? Someone tell me

When you've been a surgeon that long, doing that many procedures, on that many people AND they're somewhat unorthodox or with a high risk of complications - you're going to have a few fuck ups/people leaving bad reviews in general.

Has he botched a few people? Absolutely, it's impossible that he hasn't.

I'd always be warier of the surgeon with near-perfect reviews and high volume, than the inverse.

When you consider the demographic of people, most likely fucked up in the head with super high expectations and BDD, it makes a lot more sense.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, one job away, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
When you've been a surgeon that long, doing that many procedures, on that many people AND they're somewhat unorthodox or with a high risk of complications - you're going to have a few fuck ups/people leaving bad reviews in general.

Has he botched a few people? Absolutely, it's impossible that he hasn't.

I'd always be warier of the surgeon with near-perfect reviews and high volume, than the inverse.

When you consider the demographic of people, most likely fucked up in the head with super high expectations and BDD, it makes a lot more sense.
Yea I understand why he does probaly the most stuff and dramatic changes i seen out of all the surgeons

@Linoob summarises it well. It could also be somebody review bombing Dr Eppley. I swear on his google review every bad review is from 18 years ago. One said he ran out of material when creating an implant JFL.

Remember this, most surgeons want to give you a good result. If they give you a good result it increases their status, they feel good about their work and you leave a positive review. While I am sure every surgeon has made mistakes and botched cases, revision surgeries exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Phillybeard1996
@Linoob summarises it well. It could also be somebody review bombing Dr Eppley. I swear on his google review every bad review is from 18 years ago. One said he ran out of material when creating an implant JFL.

Remember this, most surgeons want to give you a good result. If they give you a good result it increases their status, they feel good about their work and you leave a positive review. While I am sure every surgeon has made mistakes and botched cases, revision surgeries exist.
Yea it seems like most of his bad reviews are on google but his realself reviews seem pretty good lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer