Dr.Joe Niamtu

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
He looks like a reasonable guy and he said he has experience on implants for 30 years.
Would he be better than Eppley on custom implants ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
I actually had my original standard cheek implants done with him. He's fine but I don't know if he has much experience with custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and randomvanish
He looks like a reasonable guy and he said he has experience on implants for 30 years.
Would he be better than Eppley on custom implants ?

Don't fall for marketing and the nice guy act.

I need double jaw surgery and a genioplasty.

Before i knew about looksmaxing This guy recommended a chin implant then said go for a genioplasty after if it wasn't enough . Basically a jew trick for me to spend as much money as possible and not really fix the problem. Basically saying fuck you to me.

Do your research properly ok forget about Dr Y , Eppley and this guy. Those surgeons are memes for dumb incels with more money then sense.

Most of the people here need to see maxilo facial surgeons not regular plastic surgeons for Normies.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Deleted member 4430, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
This guy recommended a chin implant then said go for a genioplasty after if it wasn't enough
wow that's wrong.

i have no recession but bone asymmetry on the jaw. there for osteotomy doesn't work on me.
only implants can boost my apperance. that's why i'm looking people who does implants.

I actually had my original standard cheek implants done with him. He's fine but I don't know if he has much experience with custom implants.
how were your results I am considering custom cheek implants if I am not dtermined to be too reccesed?
wow that's wrong.

i have no recession but bone asymmetry on the jaw. there for osteotomy doesn't work on me.
only implants can boost my apperance. that's why i'm looking people who does implants.
custom jaw implant can hide jaw asymetry right? like cause its made in a customized way?

Correct he's big on stock but does very little with custom.

One thing he's big on though is fixation of implants and treating infected implants with antibiotic irrigation which is excellent.

Don't fall for marketing and the nice guy act.

I need double jaw surgery and a genioplasty.

Before i knew about looksmaxing This guy recommended a chin implant then said go for a genioplasty after if it wasn't enough . Basically a jew trick for me to spend as much money as possible and not really fix the problem. Basically saying fuck you to me.

Do your research properly ok forget about Dr Y , Eppley and this guy. Those surgeons are memes for dumb incels with more money then sense.

Most of the people here need to see maxilo facial surgeons not regular plastic surgeons for Normies.

Just flat out wrong, maxillofacial surgeons deal with maxillofacial issues. Jaw osteotomies are only for one subset of cosmetic issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I wouldn't really put Niamtu in the same category as Eppley and Yaremchuk. Eppley does custom implants that'll run you a fortune while Yaremchuk will run you around the same price for what mostly seem to be premade implants. Niamtu's prices are relatively average hovering about 6k for cheek implants as opposed to the 15-30k the former will try to burn off of ya

Their results are pretty okay I'd say. Just make sure you go for more malar focused implants in most cases. Niamtu usually focuses more on submalar implants which will usually leave one looking pretty bloated/applecheeked though the result below is pretty balanced

Combined malar-submalar implant:

Malar shell implant2

Niamtu cheek implant

I'll still be on a search but they don't seem like too bad of an option tbh