Dr. Konrad Walerzak bimax consult

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Currently in poland waiting for my bimax consultation with dr konrad walerzak.

Do you guys want me to ask him any questions?

What do you guys think of him?

• +1
Reactions: metagross and DEFAULT

ask that nigga if he plays roblox for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Pumanator, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Deleted member 3828 and Anchor_Ship
How did you find out about dr walerzak, cause i dont hear a lot on this forum about him. Do you like his results and do you want do to only bimax or + genio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Anchor_Ship
How did you find out about dr walerzak, cause i dont hear a lot on this forum about him. Do you like his results and do you want do to only bimax or + genio?
all these less popular surgeons are as good as alfaro and Ranieri etc. PSL richcels autists adore overpaying for nothing

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 13332 and Anchor_Ship
So what happened?

moreover, i also plan to consult with him so tag me after your appointment(y)

all these less popular surgeons are as good as alfaro and Ranieri etc. PSL richcels autists adore overpaying for nothing
i actually like alfaros results but try to search for others still

i actually like alfaros results but try to search for others still
I'll tag you to my thread with noname polish surgeon's results. These are amazing and high quality with compare to the pricest surgeon's ones in western Europe lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I'll tag you to my thread with noname polish surgeon's results. These are amazing and high quality with compare to the pricest surgeon's ones in western Europe lmao
Show results tbh and tagg me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
please tag me as well

Well if you know any noname surgeons who can perform as well as alfaro or ramieri, you can send me a dm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Very interesting, wish you the best! I've seen him mentioned here couple of times but there have not been any pre-post pictures or any other info. Could you ask him if he does CCW/CW rotation and how big mandibular movements is he comfortable doing? Does he know about "chimp lip"? Also if online remote consultations are available for foreigners (skype, zoom, teams etc.) Thanks

Does he offer implants? Please tag

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • Love it
The other surgeons (less popular) even charge below 30k PLN
Lifefuel. I can afford that. But I have the opposite problem to you. I need max downgraft and cw rotation to fix my short skull.

Nigga, you sound like a giga povertycel btw. You need to moneymax first and then go through with these surgeries.

Dk why you are incel btw. You look good even unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17244
whats the price

tag me too boyo

• +1
Lifefuel. I can afford that. But I have the opposite problem to you. I need max downgraft and cw rotation to fix my short skull.

Nigga, you sound like a giga povertycel btw. You need to moneymax first and then go through with these surgeries.

Dk why you are incel btw. You look good even unfrauded.
moneymaxx it's not possible for me nowadays. Im just plan to collect money day after day and in next year get some implant

moneymaxx it's not possible for me nowadays. Im just plan to collect money day after day and in next year get some implant
I need to fix my asymmetry. What would be best option? Implants? I don't know. My right side of the jaw is bigger than my left side

I need to fix my asymmetry. What would be best option? Implants? I don't know. My right side of the jaw is bigger than my left side
idk. My failo is narrow jaw and kinda recessed chin. I think of chin implant/genio and wraparound jaw implant in Brasil or other latin shit. Generally, you can get chin implant for circa 10k PLN in Poland which is super cheap for westerncel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
idk. My failo is narrow jaw and kinda recessed chin. I think of chin implant/genio and wraparound jaw implant in Brasil or other latin shit. Generally, you can get chin implant for circa 10k PLN in Poland which is super cheap for westerncel
That sounds great and all, but I think I need more than just a chin implant. I probably need wraparound jaw implant to fix asymmetrical jaw and then I REALLY don't want to be botched you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
hmm... do you think bimax+ genio for 7 thousand euros in poland will give the same results as 15 thousand euro bimax with ramieri?

hmm... where can you see before/afters..

hmm... do you think bimax+ genio for 7 thousand euros in poland will give the same results as 15 thousand euro bimax with ramieri?

hmm... where can you see before/afters..
if i have too much free time im gonna upload some pics of bimax and genio results from Polish surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
if i have too much free time im gonna upload some pics of bimax and genio results from Polish surgeons
big lifefuel if they can provide results

Very interesting, wish you the best! I've seen him mentioned here couple of times but there have not been any pre-post pictures or any other info. Could you ask him if he does CCW/CW rotation and how big mandibular movements is he comfortable doing? Does he know about "chimp lip"? Also if online remote consultations are available for foreigners (skype, zoom, teams etc.) Thanks
Will ask him. My consult is 22 of april.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
ask him if he'd recommend dr dowgierd from poland