Dr Kursteen Salter price

D

Deleted member 7693

Iron

Attractiveness is like supply and demand. The more demand, the more the worth, and the product serves a purpose, which is in demand.
For men the genetic reward is the product we seek, or our nature seeks it, our reward, which is the spectrum of good emotions is what we seek, feeling masculine etc.
What is our value to the female ? It depends on her situation, in the past it meant security. Now they have ascended to the sexual plane of reproduction. stress lowers testosterone, it lowers sex drive, survival is first priority. There are different attractions, based on the demand, you are pulled towards a solution.

Women now want the same as men, but what does it mean ? it means healthy bodies.
Being normal is attractive, except normal does not mean average. Being average means 40 % of the USA being considered obese, not overweight, obese.
Normal means living up the blueprint, we are not supposed to have these issues with teeth, we should not have to pull teeth because of lack of space, and then blame it on error in nature. Nature did not intend it, it intended proper space for that it will bring forth.
Sure, errors happen, not on this scale. This is shown in Dr price's research.
Normal = strong jaw, prominent cheekbones, etc.
South Pacific 500x375

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
jfl if u think i will watch even one secound out of 2 hours
carnivore = low t
write a tl:dr

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
^^^is that what vegan cope looks like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7693
jfl if u think i will watch even one secound out of 2 hours
carnivore = low t
write a tl:dr
And females have strong jawlines at low T, what is your point ?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
And females have strong jawlines at low T, what is your point ?
Lmao at you cuck
Do you think low T is good single digit iq noob
I will emberass your whole knowledge if u dont stop talkin
Im a real doctor

Imagine thinking diet will change anything above 15

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Lmao at you cuck
Do you think low T is good single digit iq noob
I will emberass your whole knowledge if u dont stop talkin
Im a real doctor
There are good doctors, then there are bad ones, your attitude tells me all I need to know. The assumption that I am saying "YAYY LOW T"., tells me you ether can't read or didn't understand. What is your reason then that women have great bone structure without high testosterone. And don't even bother if your answer is " MUH T.." Because that is not the question..
Imagine thinking diet will change anything above 15
In the video that I posted, it says " It took 2 to 3 generations to fix what a bad diet has done"

Last edited: