Drake vs Mike Thurston

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Commonly used chadfish on tinder: Mike Thurston

Vs

Perhaps the most statusmaxxed artist today

For No strings attached one night stand (just pleasure seeking), which one would women select?

I’m aware that drake would win the LTR because of resources but what about the ons?

@Blackgymmax i am also interested in your take as a Toronto inhabitant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and thecel
Absolute dog shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14312 and 12 others
wtf is that
bluecels used to be not that low iq back then
:ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., 5'8manlet and Going2KillMyself
Mike mogs and its not even close.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, iwillbeflinch, Tyronecell and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
If you consider Drakes status, women would pick Drake. Otherwise, no.
You think his status is enough to grant him ONS no strings attached with women over thurston?

Considering status then Drake by far, he is one of the most famous people on the planet rn.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
drake mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Going2KillMyself
U think this is the case with all women or gold digging clout chaser types?

What would a woman gain from a ONS with a low sex appeal (not SMV) man like drake besides the ability to brag about it?
dhe can brag about it
maybe get money or othet shit? idk

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

What would a woman gain from a ONS with a low sex appeal (not SMV) man like drake besides the ability to brag about it?
Almost all women. It's a boost of status for them aswell. They can brag to their friends about having fucked a celebrity, gain Instagram followers, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Going2KillMyself

Insane amount of validation, a man who fuck almost any woman he wants chooses them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees and Going2KillMyself
dhe can brag about it
maybe get money or othet shit? idk
Yeah that’s basically what I’m thinking. She isn’t getting pleasure from that night then, there’s some sort of perceived future benefit.

Almost all women. It's a boost of status for them aswell. They can brag to their friends about having fucked a celebrity, gain Instagram followers, etc.
Yeah I’d agree with you.
But then it would be an expectation of future benefit that ain’t pure pleasure. In other words, it isn’t lust, but the desire for status herself.

Insane amount of validation, a man who fuck almost any woman he wants chooses them.

Validation is a thorny one but I get what you’re saying. The other responses make more sense to me when they say that they expect clout or something like this.

I wouldn’t say it’s pleasure though

Thurston is one of the closest men to ‘the gogachad’ irl he mogs drake in every way apart from status and money, so depends on the girl.

• +1
Thurston is one of the closest men to ‘the gogachad’ irl he mogs drake in every way apart from status and money, so depends on the girl.
Gigachad*

• +1
I would. Agree and this are my initial thoughts on it as well.

It’s obvious the status does the heavy lifting. But in a question of a woman seeking pleasure, I don’t see why they’d select for drake over the gigachad.

Now, if it’s clout chasing and validation, sure I can see that but ultimately that would be a trading of resources of some kind.

I wouldn’t characterize it as true affection.
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
You think his status is enough to grant him ONS no strings attached with women over thurston?
Yes bcuz its much bigger flex for a girl to say she's had sex with one of the biggest celebs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Blackgymmax and Going2KillMyself
Yes bcuz its much bigger flex for a girl to say she's had sex with one of the biggest celebs
This would make sense but it wouldn’t be related to sexual urges then, which is what has been talked about.

I would agree in many cases they’d select for drake especially if socially active

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
indeed, however if the girl already has clout she would choose thurston 100%.Drake is considered ugly af. A lot of these rappers pretty much pay ig models to get laid which includes guys like drake

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Going2KillMyself
both have a bald spot at their crown lol

• JFL
indeed, however if the girl already has clout she would choose thurston 100%.Drake is considered ugly af. A lot of these rappers pretty much pay ig models to get laid which includes guys like drake
Yeah this is facts. Normies for some reason love to point to status as lifefuel. Probably because they see it as achievable and socially acceptable. Looks aren’t socially acceptable for them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Drake doesnt even mog the average kebab seller facially

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Going2KillMyself
Negatively canthal tilted subhuman.

I proved that I can hold my own with top tier models when it comes to eye area.

• +1
Def Chad Thurston. Drake is soft

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511