Dravidian good looking bbw gave me pretty obvious IOIs today

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
While I was eating sushi at the foodcourt

she had a 4.5 psl face at least, was a little bit bbw- sitting barefoot cross legged on couch- she was obviously Aussie upbringing

looked at me constantly and even applied lip gloss looking me deep in eyes

only thing preventing me from saying something to her was my small penis size which doesn't even get full size on Fin

gotta start jelqing again bros

is it actually small?
very small flaccid

normal length but small girth when erect

I have trauma about it because a couple of girls a long time ago commented on it when they saw it flaccid, + one when she saw it erect

very small flaccid

normal length but small girth when erect

I have trauma about it because a couple of girls a long time ago commented on it when they saw it flaccid, + one when she saw it erect
what did they say to you about it?

what did they say to you about it?
first chick (slut of school) saw me when I was 17 flaccid in middle of winter, in a cold room, after I'd had about 20 drinks and couldn't get it up
she told our mutual chad friend that I was 'tiny'

second one- a hooker
i went to this thing called 'foam party' before- basically bubbles and foam in the whole nightclub
i walked for 20 minutes after the club soaked wet- it was a cold night- then went in the brothel
she saw me showering before- again flaccid in the cold and drunk- and she went to get a towel for me...I could hear her say to the other prositutes "he's tiny"

then in Bali I got a semi-hooker one night in my hotel room
she said she dated a bunch of australian guys, but she jokingly said "you're the only Australian guy I've seen who has a small dick"
she said it sort of jokingly because I made her lick my ass and she was irritated lol