God make my neurotransmitters great inc
@Squirtle jfl at u , northies look like dogshit comp to her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, zura, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
@RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @brucewayne78

which is which

Fake up maxxed , my classmate legit looks like marrgot robbie with dark eyes and hair good luck finding that in south
pics or ramblings. Also she isnt wearing makeup as darker skin already hides blemishes

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
pics or ramblings. Also she isnt wearing makeup as darker skin already hides blemishes
Haha im not taking creepshots bhai this is india

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Haha im not taking creepshots bhai this is india
insta? Also ur just like that user pispot who rates every girl who is human as staceylite

• JFL
insta? Also ur just like that user pispot who rates every girl who is human as staceylite
She is taller than me last thing is me approaching her

• Hmm...
Remove the mascara and lipstick and watch her contrast drop to 0 , having naturally red lips is a mogger trait , she must have brownish lips of dravids

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 23558
Remove the mascara and lipstick and watch her contrast drop to 0 , having naturally red lips is a mogger trait , she must have brownish lips of dravids
No dravids like her have red with purple overtones which is mogger and high E imagine it wrapped around your brown cock. North indians girls have disgusting aneimic undertones and thin unhealthy lips

• +1
Reactions: OHKAMI and mayo mogger
No dravids like her have red with purple overtones which is mogger and high E imagine it wrapped around your brown cock. North indians girls have disgusting aneimic undertones and thin unhealthy lips

View attachment 2686291
smart man finally someone says it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and mayo mogger

View attachment 2686291
Agree , northies have grey undertones , when you are fairish light brown with tinch of orange you look like a god compared to other north indians im telling from experience

• Love it
Never getting any of them so what I can do is nothing

• So Sad