Dreads are key to ascension (BLACK MALES)

Iteration

Iteration

Iron
Assuming you aren't facially deformed, you would most likely benefit from dreads. Here is the catch, a majority of guys with dreads lack the time to properly maintain them or just straight up don't know how to maintain them. This is where the "ugly" and "dirty" sterotype comes in as dreads are a HUGE looksmin if they aren't properly maintained.

Start of with a taper or a full head of hair (do not get a fade or hightop)
Make sure you get a tapered hairline so that the locs don't make your hairline recede.

c58687cbe40f771288b35d07c834760a.jpg

Once your hair reaches your nose get comb coils (make sure you get like 70-100 locs, dont get 10 bro) and firm the ugly look until they lock (depending on your hairtype could take a few months+). Then once your hair is long enough you want to get a two strand twist, maintain that look for a month, then rock the twist out for a month. To maintain the two strand twist it is essential you wear a bonnet to the shower and do not take it off until you are OUT the bathroom. To maintain the twist out tie your hair into different sections and wear a bonnet before you go to sleep (do not get it wet as always). With this plan you'll be getting a retwist every 2 months.
Example of what you could achieve... not many individuals have dreads and even those who do don't have this sort of look which indirectly gives you an exotic bonus.

this is the ideal look for your locs, do not grow them past this size as long locs are a looksmin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Outerz14, Deleted member 27932, GalacticHero and 1 other person
good post. the only good looking rapper also happened to have locs (king von)

bbc is a meme in 2023

0 relevance get off my post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, halloweed, shalomnigga and 8 others
Xxxtentacion_%28cropped%29.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
you dont wash it when your hair is in a protective style

Assuming you aren't facially deformed, you would most likely benefit from dreads. Here is the catch, a majority of guys with dreads lack the time to properly maintain them or just straight up don't know how to maintain them. This is where the "ugly" and "dirty" sterotype comes in as dreads are a HUGE looksmin if they aren't properly maintained.

Start of with a taper or a full head of hair (do not get a fade or hightop)
Make sure you get a tapered hairline so that the locs don't make your hairline recede.

c58687cbe40f771288b35d07c834760a.jpg

Once your hair reaches your nose get comb coils (make sure you get like 70-100 locs, dont get 10 bro) and firm the ugly look until they lock (depending on your hairtype could take a few months+). Then once your hair is long enough you want to get a two strand twist, maintain that look for a month, then rock the twist out for a month. To maintain the two strand twist it is essential you wear a bonnet to the shower and do not take it off until you are OUT the bathroom. To maintain the twist out tie your hair into different sections and wear a bonnet before you go to sleep (do not get it wet as always). With this plan you'll be getting a retwist every 2 months.
Example of what you could achieve... not many individuals have dreads and even those who do don't have this sort of look which indirectly gives you an exotic bonus.

this is the ideal look for your locs, do not grow them past this size as long locs are a looksmin

dreads only work if u have a good eye area and decent lower third ngl

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
bbc is a meme in 2023

All the studies are cherry picked lol, the moment he said Asians are stronger than blacks should have thrown off alarms for you. If you do any research it’s been confirmed over and over again blacks have more lean muscle mass than others.

Same with dick size he just cherry picked the smallest country in africa, we could come to the conclusion whites have small dicks if we cherry picked the smallest country in europe. 6 of the top 10 countries with the largest dicks are in Africa. The thread is a cope.

Then he retorts to the “blacks do worse in online dating” cope. Cope because even with that they still have the most sex with women. They just do worse in dating cause their the lowest status of all races and theirs a social stigma against dating them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: superboy and DarkTriadBeliever
All the studies are cherry picked lol, the moment he said Asians are stronger than blacks should have thrown off alarms for you. If you do any research it’s been confirmed over and over again blacks have more lean muscle mass than others.

Same with dick size he just cherry picked the smallest country in africa, we could come to the conclusion whites have small dicks if we cherry picked the smallest country in europe. 6 of the top 10 countries with the largest ducks are in Africa. The thread is a cope.
muh all studies are cherrypicked but all studies come to the exact same conclusion

Dreads are for teenagers and younglings.

Just JFL at any black male approaching 30 or above with a corporate job with dreads : you won't even go past the first round of interviews. Even women won't take your seriously, you'll be at best a FWB but never the guy she wants to introduce to her friends and family

Sorry but I'd rather keep my six-figures paying job rather add very little SMV with dreads.

• JFL
Reactions: averagenormie and Sprinkles
study showing proof?

u have none because its a meme

JFL at you’re iq multiple peer reviews studies from the finest scientific journals. If you even researched anything before blindingly believing stuff that fits you’re agenda you’d know study after study confirms blacks are stronger on average.

The coper who made that thread just cherry picked 1 study which fit his agenda

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
show me or ill just keep thinking its a meme(which it is)
Christ retard did you read the thread, the studies discuss different topics such as dick size, grip strength, dating success etc

show me or ill just keep thinking its a meme(which it is)
You just reminded me, I’ve already exposed whites for the fakecels they are. I think I’ll be exposing blacks in the future next.

Just JFL at any black male approaching 30 or above with a corporate job with dreads : you won't even go past the first round of interviews. Even women won't take your seriously, you'll be at best a FWB but never the guy she wants to introduce to her friends and family

Sorry but I'd rather keep my six-figures paying job rather add very little SMV with dreads.
As a Nigga with dreads AND tattoos , it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
what about white guy with dreads

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
good post. the only good looking rapper also happened to have locs (king von)
how are you forgetting Asap Rocky? Tyronelite dating Rihanna..

• +1
Reactions: Respalier

you can pull it off WITH a maintained look. You need a middle part and have it in a protective style or a twist out. if you go to a job interview looking like chief keef obviously you're not getting anywhere

Wage slave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

imagine the smell

• JFL
Reactions: huaus
study showing proof?

u have none because its a meme
know it a late reply over a year later but western and central africans and northern and some eastern europeans northern being the bigger are the ones with the highest natural muscle mass

can real extensions be used??????????????!?

Same with dick size he just cherry picked the smallest country in africa, we could come to the conclusion whites have small dicks if we cherry picked the smallest country in europe. 6 of the top 10 countries with the largest dicks are in Africa. The thread is a cope.

Then he retorts to the “blacks do worse in online dating” cope. Cope because even with that they still have the most sex with women. They just do worse in dating cause their the lowest status of all races and theirs a social stigma against dating them.
High iq comment