dreads or curls

swagdowdle

swagdowdle

Iron
I know it's fucking over. but should I go for dreads (pic2) or curls (pic3)

Dreads are more niche and unique since i'm a whitey, no maintaining and lower cost long term but not sure if it's even gonna suit me.

Attachments

• image_2024-07-11_015952512.png
    image_2024-07-11_015952512.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-07-11_020025324.png
    image_2024-07-11_020025324.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-07-11_020320187.png
    image_2024-07-11_020320187.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Curls. Idk why people with type 2-3 hair get dreads. It looks worse

I know it's fucking over. but should I go for dreads (pic2) or curls (pic3)

Dreads are more niche and unique since i'm a whitey, no maintaining and lower cost long term but not sure if it's even gonna suit me.
Dreads mog

honestly depending on your skull shape and hairline, try braids. clean ass braids, sharp haircut and beard fraud and i think youll be okay. unless you are short then its truly over.

honestly depending on your skull shape and hairline, try braids. clean ass braids, sharp haircut and beard fraud and i think youll be okay. unless you are short then its truly over.
I have a big ass round forehead you can probably install a water slide there for caseoh and there still would be space left

Is 5"11.5 at 18 over?

I have a big ass round forehead you can probably install a water slide there for caseoh and there still would be space left

Is 5"11.5 at 18 over?

ew you included the .5. accept 5'11, but tell girls you are 6 bc they cant tell.

probs curls then, its an overnight thing with some curling cream and gel so idk why you aint tried already. looks like you dont have any sort of hair routine.

rn you just have that fresh out of puberty look - get in the gym, regular grooming and normal softmaxxes youll be aight

ew you included the .5. accept 5'11, but tell girls you are 6 bc they cant tell.

probs curls then, its an overnight thing with some curling cream and gel so idk why you aint tried already. looks like you dont have any sort of hair routine.

rn you just have that fresh out of puberty look - get in the gym, regular grooming and normal softmaxxes youll be aight
yeah i don't take care of my hair at all that shit takes way too much time and it doesn't even look that good in the end i have to stay consistent for a few weeks to reach the peak but i dont have the discipline to brush my hair with a conditioner and apply a cream 3 times a week

I do go to the gym but I havent seen any lately progress jfl. I reached 100kg bench in 8 months and 1.5 years later i'm at 110kg im thinking of doing the @Orc routine of doing 1-2 exercices for high sets and reps accross the entire evening

yeah i don't take care of my hair at all that shit takes way too much time and it doesn't even look that good in the end i have to stay consistent for a few weeks to reach the peak but i dont have the discipline to brush my hair with a conditioner and apply a cream 3 times a week

I do go to the gym but I havent seen any lately progress jfl. I reached 100kg bench in 8 months and 1.5 years later i'm at 110kg im thinking of doing the @Orc routine of doing 1-2 exercices for high sets and reps accross the entire evening
beauty is pain, my friend. your hair texture could be a halo if you took care of it. nothing good in life comes easy.

+10kg on bench in 18 months is ropefuel ill be honest. i doubt you are consistent or really focused on your diet. something is missing. have you tried incline bench, smith machines, dumbbells etc.? you only get 1 body so take this serious.

as im sure you realise now, improving your aesthetics will make every part of your life that involves other people better. even your mother will love you more.

good luck man

also look into nuclei overload training for your chest plateau - search Team3DAlpha on youtube, his shit is legit.