DREAM HAS AN UNDERBITE FROM PERMAJUTTING [Tails/AuburnLaw quarrel]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor

Proabably started jutting while a fatcel. (Didn't have the bones/harmony/genetics to look top tier leanmaxxed so he's uncanny opposed to 35M+ stans expectations who wanted 2010 prime Chico)

Reminder: NCT prey eyes are still very bad in 2022. No femalegaze ringmaxxing for his cucked eye area and 2012 Aurora Theatre Shooting James Holmes pheno.

Leanmaxxing is something everyone must do. But we must make a distinction that some people just lack bones, harmony and dimorphism. Femalegazemaxxing makes Dream look like even more of a soycuck with a "Creepy" vibe. @auburnlaw

See how all his attempts didn't put him in the category of tiktokers etc. Yet you give him a fucking 7/10 lmfaooooooooo. You should be ashamed of yourself Tails. Supported you for calling out PSL bullshit for so long but if you can't see that Dream is completely cucked with NCT prey eyes with zero harmony and dimorphism with an ultra cucked autismo permajut, then idek what to say.

Basically Tails. You need the BASE. Dream is an example of someone who just never had the base to reach high levels. You might wanna revise your 7/10 score. Or look at THE EVIDENCE as you always proclaim yourself to always do, so unbiasely. https://twitter.com/search?q=dream ugly&src=typed_query&f=live

Habe noch einen schönen Tag.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, incel194012940 and Racky
imagine watching and caring about minecraft youtubers. are you retarded?

Next thread: "Kid's show protagonist is ugly!"
blues clues GIF

you man-child shouldn't watch either to begin with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, House Lannister, Deleted member 20679 and 8 others
He isn't ugly so Twitter is lying.

Not 7/10 either but you can't trust those fouls.

Hes a minecraft yter so mostly males watching anyway

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Seth Walsh

blues clues GIF

I didn't know who the dude was til yesterday jfl if you think I watch minecraft

Don’t know the guy but man those are some bug eyes, somebody get him orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
is his maxilla recessed? Some people are comparing him to robert pattinson and both have strong lower third but plain looking eye area/ midface

FeLnaAeXoAoH Jo

• +1
he just turned his head to the side lol
meanwhile most niggas here myself included would be jutting squinting sucking and moving their head in all sorts of contorted positions while admiring themself
like i swear every time i facetime ANYONE even my family they can tell im looking at myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, House Lannister, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

blues clues GIF

I LOVE MY RICK AND MORTY AND FROOTY LOOPS IN THE SATURDAY MORNINGS

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
is his maxilla recessed? Some people are comparing him to robert pattinson and both have strong lower third but plain looking eye area/ midface

View attachment 1894444
Don't think anything is recessed he just has a dogshit chin (genetically) and angles his face and juts in every pic/video coz he doesn't understand looks theory prolly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 8019
Dn rd

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Seth Walsh
View attachment 1894381

View attachment 1894382
Proabably started jutting while a fatcel. (Didn't have the bones/harmony/genetics to look top tier leanmaxxed so he's uncanny opposed to 35M+ stans expectations who wanted 2010 prime Chico)

View attachment 1894384
Reminder: NCT prey eyes are still very bad in 2022. No femalegaze ringmaxxing for his cucked eye area and 2012 Aurora Theatre Shooting James Holmes pheno.

View attachment 1894385
Leanmaxxing is something everyone must do. But we must make a distinction that some people just lack bones, harmony and dimorphism. Femalegazemaxxing makes Dream look like even more of a soycuck with a "Creepy" vibe. @auburnlaw

See how all his attempts didn't put him in the category of tiktokers etc. Yet you give him a fucking 7/10 lmfaooooooooo. You should be ashamed of yourself Tails. Supported you for calling out PSL bullshit for so long but if you can't see that Dream is completely cucked with NCT prey eyes with zero harmony and dimorphism with an ultra cucked autismo permajut, then idek what to say.

Basically Tails. You need the BASE. Dream is an example of someone who just never had the base to reach high levels. You might wanna revise your 7/10 score. Or look at THE EVIDENCE as you always proclaim yourself to always do, so unbiasely. https://twitter.com/search?q=dream ugly&src=typed_query&f=live

Habe noch einen schönen Tag.
he looks average but his eye area possibly downgrades him to below ; definitely not a 7/10, in what universe? :lul: might be saved by the fact that he is 6'4"- i think , and if he goes for non white girls also
i dont think he did mewing :lul: or any looksmaxxing really, just lost weight
also lol at people that assume you have to look like Pat Tillman masculine- perfect square jaw tier ,just because you have a deep voice :lul: ; i know some fat fucks that are below LTN and have the deepest voices you've ever heard lol
still a very impressive transformation imo , good for him (y)

• +1
Bro that juicy poosey jaw needs to go on a brawny frame he needs to gym max sap

• +1

View attachment 1894444
His maxilla does look recessed, so yeah I think so
It's strange, you're right that he does have a slight resemblance to Pattinson as some others online have pointed out... I guess it really just is the strong lower third and recessed midface that does it. BRUTAL. Even normies can tell maxillas apart.
But at the same time Pattinson had millions of JBs creaming for him during Twilight while Dream has millions telling him to PUT THE MASK ON and calling him ugly, JFL! Harmony is a weird thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 22126
Frauds in his face reveal video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back