Dreamgirl Beeky can’t develop feelings for me. I need her to LTR but she won’t commit .

Gaypilled

Gaypilled

Iron

Hi I (18, 7/10, 6’0, 13% bodyfat, 1 year daily gym, autistic virgin) am having some problems with my future LTR.

She is 16 polish 5.5/10 ( religious and rightwing) virgin and has kissed 3 boys before, no hobbies constantly wants to snap 8hours a day screentime on snap. She is quite conservative and tame but wants to have a relationship with me. She says that usually she catches feelings instantly with boys and she insist on only making out and touching her boobs (everything else is off limits) before he catches feelings. The problem is we have been seeing each other for 3 weeks now (1.5-2)meetings per week and she nearly broke things off because she hasn’t caught feelings yet and insists that she usually always does. We can’t progress if she doesn’t catch feelings and she might abandon me (I desperately need her, not because I am a needy virgin but because she is literally perfect and I need her to move to Poland)
Any ideas on how to make her develop feelings as fast as possible. I have tried asking her intimate deep questions, being funny, flexing muscles, dominating her, being a simp/beta, but nothing seems to work. How often should I snap her during the day?I try to be less clingy than her but it is hard as she is literally my dream girl. I would be very grateful if I got some answers.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Sry for nearly ascending buddy boyos. I am always gonna stay on your side and would never dare to sleep around

Sry for nearly ascending buddy boyos. I am always gonna stay on your side and would never dare to sleep around
She is also tall as fuck 1.78cm and maybe stills grows. Chadbreeder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back