5F3937A0 43E5 430A 97B2 EF6BDB0645ED

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 14693, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
I don't see a difference

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and LooksOrDeath
@StrangerDanger @greeneyes @8PSLcel @TRUE_CEL @Blackgymmax @Pakicel @MakinItHappenReturn
He's north atlantid?

@StrangerDanger you fuck, why did you say I was atlantid when I have lighter colouring than this guy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel and 1 other person
He's north atlantid?

@StrangerDanger you fuck, why did you say I was atlantid when I have lighter colouring than this guy?
Dumbass

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
you're the one that insulted me first. Crazy nigga.
I called you a dumbass because you were being a dumbass

Obviously you aren’t North Atlantid you aren’t even atlandid with layout Brachy skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17791
I called you a dumbass because you were being a dumbass

Obviously you aren’t North Atlantid you aren’t even atlandid with layout Brachy skull
I swear I know more about categorizing phenotypes than you. You look at cephalic index and think it means asiatic influence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel and Erik-Jón
I swear I know more about categorizing phenotypes than you. You look at cephalic index and think it means asiatic influence.
No it’s all jokes, asides you being north atlandid you are far from north atlandid

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No it’s all jokes, asides you being north atlandid you are far from north atlandid
You clearly can't categorize phenotypes. Also north atlantids are mesephalic, according to your logic. @Moggie isn't north atlantid because he's dolichophallic. Fucking loony shit right here.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel, Moggie and 1 other person
You clearly can't categorize phenotypes. Also north atlantids are mesephalic, according to your logic. @Moggie isn't north atlantid because he's dolichophallic. Fucking loony shit right here.
Autism maxxing I see, north atlandids are meso/doli, and yes @Moggie is closer to north atlandid to you in ever way

You don’t have the same facial features or colouring why tf would you be north atlandid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
Autism maxxing I see, north atlandids are meso/doli, and yes @Moggie is closer to north atlandid to you in ever way

You don’t have the same facial features or colouring why tf would you be north atlandid
Are you dumb? Do you even know what my colouring is? Light skin, dark blond hair and light brown eyes.

Leave this stuff to the 140+ IQ anglo saxons, east baltic.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Erik-Jón
Are you dumb? Do you even know what my colouring is? Light skin, dark blond hair and light brown eyes.

Leave this stuff to the 140+ IQ anglo saxons, east baltic.
Wow such north atlandid colouring bro

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
From obese normie to normie. Impressive transformation. Mirin hard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Moggie
Wow such north atlandid colouring bro
See. you don't even know a north atlantid even is. Dumb conversation, no need to continue.

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
See. you don't even know a north atlantid even is. Dumb conversation, no need to continue.
Your not north atlandid in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggie
From uber Dom Chad to Feminine looking incel alien
i hate gaslighters. One dies and 2 other pop out of somewhere in Mumbai. They're like a fucking hive mind hydra.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
He'll ascend after losing weight. Not to Barett tier, but he'll ascend for sure.
No that’s a terrible picture it doesn’t even resemble, also if someone talks about barrett and me again I’m fucking done

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No that’s a terrible picture it doesn’t even resemble, also if someone talks about barrett and me again I’m fucking done
It's a selfie from a bad angle I agree.

• +1
Your side does look like his though.

• +1
Your side does look like his though.
Not really I have a taller ramus and a gonian angle of 110 are completely different

It's a selfie from a bad angle I agree.
Sefies distort my face a ton idk why makes my nose and lips more prominent makes my ipd dolphin tier makes my bones less prominent

Sefies distort my face a ton idk why makes my nose and lips more prominent makes my ipd dolphin tier makes my bones less prominent
Yes. It makes your eyes appear more wide set than they really are. Though if you extend your arms as much as possible, you can minimize distortion.

• +1
Yes. It makes your eyes appear more wide set than they really are. Though if you extend your arms as much as possible, you can minimize distortion.
Look here’s a picture I just took now
ED903B97 3383 4565 ADD0 5E1727B7D690

Little bit further away

Mirrors the best though