Dreamt about a medial canthus today

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So I just woke up 5 minutes ago and I'm just writing this down. I was looking at my eyes in my dream and pointing at the medial canthus. When I woke up thanks to my alarm, I quickly turned it off, went back to bed and realized it's still dark and I didn't go to the bathroom in between sleeping at night so it must've been in my dreams.

I also dreamt that @ZyzzReincarnate was talking to 2 girls at his school and that there was another guy exactly identical to him walking there that the girls called hot. @ZyzzReincarnate was confused.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ZyzzReincarnate, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s just a dream behave
Dreams reflect your thoughts, I recommend seeing a psychiatrist who specializes in autism

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, xit and Deleted member 1464
Dreams reflect your thoughts, I recommend seeing a psychiatrist who specializes in autism
It makes sense cause I think about looks alot. And I was already diagnosed with autism at 12 but nice try with your failed attempt roasting me

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
1563734127101.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I also dreamt that @ZyzzReincarnate was talking to 2 girls at his school and that there was another guy exactly identical to him walking there that the girls called hot. @ZyzzReincarnate was confused.
Lmao you know you hit basement bottom if this site or any user pops up in your dream

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
It makes sense cause I think about looks alot. And I was already diagnosed with autism at 12 but nice try with your failed attempt roasting me
That is very late for an autism diagnosis tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685