Dreamt about Stacy Ex

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
couple weeks ago i had a dream about this girl i dated when we were in 4th 5th and 6th grade. she was the most attractive in my elemtsry and top 3 in middle school and is a stacy nowadays . she was my first love but i’ve been over her since like 7th grade.

we are complete opposites now she’s a literal stereotype blonde volleyball team captain been on varsity since our freshman year and her new bf, one of my childhood best friends that i don’t really talk to anymore is the QB for varsity. i used to be very outgoing but nowadays we are completely different.
i remember when one of her friends brought up how we used to date and we both looked at each other awkwardly and just said we don’t remember that and we agree not to ever talk about those days.

i will always have a spot for her in my heart, i remember when she said she loved me and i said i don’t think i can love a girl at that age and i only love my mom and family. looking at it now she was my first love. i will always love her, even tho i don’t really care about her and we aren’t compatible i know she will always have a spot for me in her heart aswell . i dream of being with her just one last time for one night and to tell her that i love her just to end this for good.

i don’t have any desire to date her ever long term even tho she’s a great girl. her bf is so lucky she’s got a great father beautiful mom and she is still a virgin. she refuses to even suck her bf dick because “ it’s embarrassing to have a dick in her mouth” he is smart and is willing to wait for her. she’s a smart girl great girl and i will always have a small part in my heart that loves her and i know she has one for me aswell.

if given the chance to cheat on my gf just to take this girls virginity i would do it in a heartbeat only for her, my childhood lover.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BloodClot, goldpill and oxymoron
Bro said Stacy girlfriend when she was like 7 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and blatonslatt
Bro said Stacy girlfriend when she was like 7 💀💀
we were 10-13 when we were dating on and off nigga you couldn’t even get a bitch to hug you then or now

we were 10-13 when we were dating on and off nigga you couldn’t even get a bitch to hug you then or now

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Your Stacy gf is probably getting dicked down right now. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Your Stacy gf is probably getting dicked down right now. :lul:
no she’s a virgin and has been dating one of my old friends for 3 years he still hasn’t even gotten head she’s a good girl

no she’s a virgin and has been dating one of my old friends for 3 years he still hasn’t even gotten head she’s a good girl
And you believe this? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
And you believe this? :feelshehe:
miggas are out of touch she’s a stacy he would be claiming that body for the rest of his life he’s also a virgin they’ll prolly lose it to each other

miggas are out of touch she’s a stacy he would be claiming that body for the rest of his life he’s also a virgin they’ll prolly lose it to each other
Well, anything to keep your sanity I guess. :feelshehe: