“Drink milk to grow taller” Is the biggest bullshit ever spoken

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
Let’s put aside the debate for milk causing you to be more estrogenic for a second and analyze the real claim on what everyone tells you. You’ve probably heard this a million times…

Make sure you drink a cup of milk everyday so you can grow taller

This is what most parents tell their kids and believe themselves

If you have ever ACTUALLY paid attention to the milk’s nutritional label, you will know that…

According to the nutrients, you need FIVE cups of milk a day AT LEAST to get enough calcium. And furthermore, you need EIGHT cups of milk to meet your minimum vitamin D requirement. And these values are for only a 2,000 calorie diet.

Who do you know who is drinking 8 cups of milk a day? Not me.

I cannot stress this enough don’t rely on milk alone to grow during puberty. Either get these two crucial nutrients from your diet, or supplement it in a high bioavailability way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fusionxz, StarvedEpi, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
ya milk is cope. it also causes acne

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Drink raw. Pasteurized has estrogen and no nutrients way less protein. Thats why

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
ya milk is cope. it also causes acne
True. The acne rabbit hole is very deep but I think i’m close to figuring out the true cure for acne. When I do, this forum will be the first to hear about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, cooldude1231 and nathan
Drink raw. Pasteurized has estrogen and no nutrients way less protein. Thats why
Whenever I have visited farms and drank their milk, my bones always felt way stronger

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and slavicpsycho
Let’s put aside the debate for milk causing you to be more estrogenic for a second and analyze the real claim on what everyone tells you. You’ve probably heard this a million times…

If you have ever ACTUALLY paid attention to the milk’s nutritional label, you will know that…

According to the nutrients, you need FIVE cups of milk a day AT LEAST to get enough calcium. And furthermore, you need EIGHT cups of milk to meet your minimum vitamin D requirement. And these values are for only a 2,000 calorie diet.

I cannot stress this enough don’t rely on milk alone to grow during puberty. Either get these two crucial nutrients from your diet, or supplement it in a high bioavailability way.
I drink milk daily and went from 5’11 to 6’5 in 12 months with short parents so no. Drink ur milk

• +1
  • +1
Yeh raw milk is full of hgh which obviously makes you taller. Won’t do anything after puberty tho

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and slavicpsycho
Yeah don’t drink pasteurized at all, I had very fucked up shit happened to me from drinking a gallon a day and it stopped when I started raw
Where do u even get it lol

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and slavicpsycho
I drink milk daily and went from 5’11 to 6’5 in 12 months with short parents so no. Drink ur milk
Just because you grew taller doesn’t mean you couldn’t have had higher bone density if you got more nutrients. And drinking some milk is better than none. However, the nutritional label is a fact, not just my opinion. You need a lot of milk to meet your daily requirements.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and grungymallard97

i drink enriched milk ngl

• +1