Drink rainwater

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
Forget about water from the tap which the Jews fill with estrogens, rainwater is perfectly safe to drink and is generally safer to drink than tap water, unless you live near a chemical plant or heavily polluted place, but at that point you shouldn't even be drinking tap water from there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and court monarch777

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Stopping@Nothing19 and UltimateMan
brb licking a puddle on the pavement outside my apartment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
dude just get a filter man.

Just drink outside like a dog theory

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and hennypapi
Just drink outside like a dog theory
Just drink water from the tap that is so contaminated with estrogens it reverses the gender of fish and frogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Just drink water from the tap that is so contaminated with estrogens it reverses the gender of fish and frogs.
Filters is cope. You dont see your testosterone coming back, because there is to much estrogen in the air already. It is inevitable. I drink milk as an alternative.

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
Filters is cope. You dont see your testosterone coming back, because there is to much estrogen in the air already. It is inevitable. I drink milk as an alternative.
Milk from the supermarket is chemically treated to make it last longer. Unless you are drinking it straight from the cow its better to just drink tap water JFL

Milk from the supermarket is chemically treated to make it last longer. Unless you are drinking it straight from the cow its better to just drink tap water JFL
The estrogen in it is to insignificant jfl. Luckily I dont live in US, since the milk is worse there. It has protein wich i need. Jfl at drinking something with literally 0 shit inside. Unless your cutting ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan