Drinking alcohol for clear skin?? (just watch the vid if you don't wanna listen to my drunk explanation)

nissan

nissan

Iron
I get it alcohol is bad, however there is one specific alcohol that actually can help with getting clear skin, and that would be Gin. Gins main ingredient is a "berry" called juniper berry, juniper berry is not actually a berry but FEMALE seed cones that come from juniper plants, they have tons of benefits and can help with getting clear skin. and can also improve skin conditions including eczema, rashes, and vitiligo. The juniper berries in gin also can improve your digestive system, and can aid in sleep. That's not the important stuff tho, the important stuff is that it can help with blood circlulation to help with water retention. Water retention is the main reason you are fat, overweight, or don't have hollowed cheeks, so adding a small amount of gin into your diet daily WON'T hurt, not only does it help with water retention but it can also help with liver and kidney health so you won't be destroying your liver because of the alcohol. Juniper berries are a literal super food and they contain antioxidents that give you smoother, healthier skin, and can also help reduce wrinkles for you people who don't wear spf. On top of all of the skin benefits, it's also a low calorie alcohol! and only has 97 calories per shot, which is about all you need for implementing it into your diet. Now how can you get this? If you are too young, you can get juniper berry supplements, now you might be saying: oh why would I drink gin if I can just buy the supplement" well, Gin is cheaper, you can buy a 1L bottle of bombay sapphire for 30 bucks which is the same price for 100 capsules. for the supplement, you will have to take 2 caps per day WITH a meal, because the vitamins and antioxidents are only fat soluble, not only is it more cost efficient to buy gin you also look way more sophisticated when drinking a shot of gin per day rather than taking the juniper berries as supps. But if you are under the age of 21 and don't have an alcoholic stepdad just take the supps. Didn't have time to include more shit plus im about to go out with friends to drink more and get fucking wasted. Nope, I'm not an alcoholic and no this thread is NOT a joke here is my source with all the benefits: https://draxe.com/nutrition/juniper-berries/ and this youtube video with more stuff that I was unable to include:

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
No.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
People will say anything to drink booze jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 29651 and 2 others
won't red wine do the same?

why wouldn’t you just eat the juniper berry?

Not gonna read but alcohol does made my skin dry so maybe for a day u wont break out

why wouldn’t you just eat the juniper berry?
well unless you want to order food accross the globe since no stores nearby will have juniper berries then you'd be better off drinking gin and the supplements are much more costly

not supposed to drink it in excess, only one shot is all u need
one shot does nothing for skin dryness u need to drink at least 5 shots

one shot does nothing for skin dryness u need to drink at least 5 shots
yeah as i said you only need 1 shot for implementing into your diet for the health benefits taking anymore does opposite effect

Just drink a literal neurotoxin and depressant for clear skin theory

What about mead? (Primarily made from honey)

My mum drinks gin now and then and probably explains why she looks younger than most men at 37. I hope i got her good aging genes meanwhile my dad looks like shit at 43. Only one on that side of the family who aged badly due to being the only obese and anxious

• JFL
watch andrew hubermans video on alcohol

eat juniper berries...

• +1