Drinking alcohol is fucking me

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
When I go out on dates with girls on the weekends I drink with them because it makes it easy to bang.

Going out on the weekends I drink, take shots with girls, etc. While drinking works well it fucks my sleep and appetite hard and it’s worse since I’m on cycle.

Are there any tips on recovering better and being able to maintain diet, etc while going out?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
mineral water. If ur a eurocel then "donat mg" has one of the highest amounts of minerals in it.

Ive never had a hangover ever. Nothing you can do about sleep deprivation other than sleep tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
mineral water. If ur a eurocel then "donat mg" has one of the highest amounts of minerals in it.

Ive never had a hangover ever. Nothing you can do about sleep deprivation other than sleep tbh
What is mineral water? Just high quality water? Do I drink this while drinking alcohol or after?

What is mineral water? Just high quality water? Do I drink this while drinking alcohol or after?
its water with minerals in it. You can easily find them in stores, they are labelled "mineral"

and you drink it in between shots or whatever alcohol you drink. Instead of guzzling cola or red bull, drink mineral water.

When I go out on dates with girls on the weekends I drink with them because it makes it easy to bang.

Going out on the weekends I drink, take shots with girls, etc. While drinking works well it fucks my sleep and appetite hard and it’s worse since I’m on cycle.

Are there any tips on recovering better and being able to maintain diet, etc while going out?

I still binge drink a lot as an old man and have held up a lot better than most of my peers - even the non-drinking ones. I am big into making sure I get plenty of minerals and vitamins etc. like magnesium and things like that to make sure I am not depleted by the alcohol. Alcohol strips out B vitamins and things like magnesium etc. pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274