Drinking is probably worse than smoking.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Unlike the soypaganda would like me to believe, from what i know, i have come to the conclusion that drinking is worse than smoking.

Ofc heavy smoking is more likely to cause cancer than heavy drinking, but that's by far not the only aspect. I'll put chainsmokers and alcoholics out of the question coz both are over-tier.

Now think about the sterotype of the guy who drinks a lot in highschool and college. He usually ends up fat, bald and bloated, riddled with disease and hormonal imbalances, since alcohol HEAVILY LOWERS TESTOSTERONE, especially beer.

GQnCT

I know many more smoker then drinkers who are lean with good hairlines. Overall the effect of smoking on your looks isn't nearly as bad.

Especially when you consider cigars or pipe. Snuff and pouches are even less harmful.

What also influences the cancer studies outcome is general lifestyle and smokers tend to have a worse general lifestyle on averare, since drinking is so widespread and there are plenty of otherwise healthy guys who drink.

I remember a study which found out that occasional pipe smokers actually live LONGER on average then the non smoker control group, which proves that it's really much more about general health.

E11640549f03b26cd04ebed0e765d14bf325ced9ebc407857883f56a602a6014 32

Another anecdotal evidence is what alcohol actually does to you. The effects are much stronger than smoking and it takes longer to recover, so it must disturb your body's functioning much more.

Look at american indians. Part of their tradition was occasional pipe smoking or chewing tobacco. But they DIDN'T DRINK ALCOHOL. And they were outstaningly healthy, virile and high T even into old age. Never dealing with problems like obesity or cancer. Mogger people.

Peace pipe 5692
99cf23c568ed042feff44608d6feaa5f

Until the british came and introduced them to alcohol and other societal degeneracy.

TELEMMGLPICT000149596724 trans NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

Our bodies are better adjusted to inhaling smoke and eating smoked food, since the invention of fire is so old, and people used to spend a lot of time around fire, resulting in inhaling smoke. Alcohol came much later.

In conclusion, smoking (cigar/pipe) once in a while is better than getting wasted once in a while. It doesn't lower your testosterone and doesn't impair your looks or health nearly as much long term.

OBVOISLY BEST IS DOING NONE OF IT.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, autistic_tendencies, anticel and 19 others
3340941 CC201213 63A6 4FFB 8ED8 C252A9099D23

Keep drinking and smoking goyim , it'll help you cope with all the rejections from LTBs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, TheAbyssinian, slayer69 and 10 others
I get blackout drunk every weekend since high school

Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, rand anon, BongMog and 1 other person
Smoking is good for ya cunt, don’t believe the lies the zog government tells you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm, autistic_tendencies, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
many supercentenarians are chains smokers but I dont think any of them are alcoholics

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 21044
Smoking is good for ya cunt, don’t believe the lies the zog government tells you.
Just destroy your lungs , collagen and life expectancy for muh high t and deeper voice theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 21044
Drinking a beer rn N Idgaf niggeeeerrrrr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Idk man i heard some long coviders have turned to alcoholism because alcohol dilates the blood vesels and allows more blood circulation. I should get drunk.

smoking barcode boxes with filters is gonna kill ya

smoking organic tobacco bought online from farmers, once a week is probably gonna clear ur mind and regulate your hormones

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
High IQ thread I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
enjoy your cancer, tar lungs

smoking barcode boxes with filters is gonna kill ya

smoking organic tobacco bought online from farmers, once a week is probably gonna clear ur mind and regulate your hormones
Yes quality is extremely important. You're a legit retard if you smoke burning paper and fibreglass.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BongMog
this is true, all of the heavy drinkers in my fathers friend group died before 60 while all the heavy smokers still alive and well

how to get high without alcohol btw?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21044
this is true, all of the heavy drinkers in my fathers friend group died before 60 while all the heavy smokers still alive and well

how to get high without alcohol btw?
You don't. Or weed but i hate weed tbh.

Just destroy your lungs , collagen and life expectancy for muh high t and deeper voice theory
i smoke 50 cigarettes a day, one after the other. Keeps me smooth between the ears if you get what I mean.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 21044
i smoke 50 cigarettes a day, one after the other. Keeps me smooth between the ears if you get what I mean.
Wtf dude

• +1
Unlike the soypaganda would like me to believe, from what i know, i have come to the conclusion that drinking is worse than smoking.

Ofc heavy smoking is more likely to cause cancer than heavy drinking, but that's by far not the only aspect. I'll put chainsmokers and alcoholics out of the question coz both are over-tier.

Now think about the sterotype of the guy who drinks a lot in highschool and college. He usually ends up fat, bald and bloated, riddled with disease and hormonal imbalances, since alcohol HEAVILY LOWERS TESTOSTERONE, especially beer.

View attachment 2136458

I know many more smoker then drinkers who are lean with good hairlines. Overall the effect of smoking on your looks isn't nearly as bad.

Especially when you consider cigars or pipe. Snuff and pouches are even less harmful.

What also influences the cancer studies outcome is general lifestyle and smokers tend to have a worse general lifestyle on averare, since drinking is so widespread and there are plenty of otherwise healthy guys who drink.

I remember a study which found out that occasional pipe smokers actually live LONGER on average then the non smoker control group, which proves that it's really much more about general health.

View attachment 2136486

Another anecdotal evidence is what alcohol actually does to you. The effects are much stronger than smoking and it takes longer to recover, so it must disturb your body's functioning much more.

Look at american indians. Part of their tradition was occasional pipe smoking or chewing tobacco. But they DIDN'T DRINK ALCOHOL. And they were outstaningly healthy, virile and high T even into old age. Never dealing with problems like obesity or cancer. Mogger people.

View attachment 2136473View attachment 2136474

Until the british came and introduced them to alcohol and other societal degeneracy.

View attachment 2136480

Our bodies are better adjusted to inhaling smoke and eating smoked food, since the invention of fire is so old, and people used to spend a lot of time around fire, resulting in inhaling smoke. Alcohol came much later.

In conclusion, smoking (cigar/pipe) once in a while is better than getting wasted once in a while. It doesn't lower your testosterone and doesn't impair your looks or health nearly as much long term.

OBVOISLY BEST IS DOING NONE OF IT.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame
The only drugs worth doing are psychedlics, like LSD, mushrooms, DMT, etc. All other drugs are toxic and damage your body. But you can literally take 10000 hits of acid and be fine a few days later. I've dropped acid over 100 times probably and it's dope. But yea don't drink or smoke that shit's poison.

Personal anecdote:

I've been drinking since I was 15 maybe on average twice a month and never had any issues with libido, high T every time I got checked too

Same thing for all the people I know that drink a similar amount

i dont think its too bad to get lit sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21044
I just keep getting rejected now. People keep on leaving me, don’t want to be with me. I don’t care anymore about what’s muh bad for you, I tried and nothing fucking works, I can never be normal. From now on I will just drink more because there’s no hope for someone like me

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I just keep getting rejected now. People keep on leaving me, don’t want to be with me. I don’t care anymore about what’s muh bad for you, I tried and nothing fucking works, I can never be normal. From now on I will just drink more because there’s no hope for someone like me
for solo enjoyment weed mogs

also a lot healthier

Just don't do anything that harms your health theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and autistic_tendencies
Mmm Marlboro and black coffee in the morning :owo:

Europeans and Arabs used to drink until blackout since ancient times,

• Hmm...
Tobacco is an interesting topic. Natives all around the world had the tradition os smoking it. But the data that shows it damage is so clear, i wonder if pipe is as damage to the health as store cigarretes.

You need to drink if you want to seem NT and fit in with normies

sacrificing your liver for social engagement is a rite of passage

you look at the logical outcome and results but do not look at the emotions involved

think about the FUN you have

perhaps due to pipe smoking being a richcel thing :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21044
alcohol+cocaine is a mogger combo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Tobacco is better than weed. Weed has a shitton of phytoestrogens in it. Weed is just as bad as beer when it comes to estrogen.

• Love it
Tobacco is better than weed. Weed has a shitton of phytoestrogens in it. Weed is just as bad as beer when it comes to estrogen.
I hate weed. Literally makes you feel like a cuck.

yeah alcohol is pretty bad, but lol. have you ever tried going out and talking to women without it? super fucking awkward. even if you do go out and not drink you feel like you're taking advantage of women and just see how bizzare people are acting.

idc if it "lowers testosterone" chad is literally getting boozed up every weekend and fucking chicks. i don't think women are detecting the lower T levels.

alcohol is pretty bad though and should be done in very light moderation.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 190cm90kg
Yes quality is extremely important. You're a legit retard if you smoke burning paper and fibreglass.
how do you think 99% of the world smokes, retard?

im here for a good time

smoking and drinking is subhuman. That is all

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar