Drinking just 1 soda a day increases risk of low testosterone by 230% (stop drinking soda)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
is soda basically anything with bubbles in them? what about sweetened drinks like mogu mogu?

is soda basically anything with bubbles in them? what about sweetened drinks like mogu mogu?
anything that contains sugar. corn syrup, refined sugar, cane sugar

it doesent matter what that sugar comes from at the end of the day sugar is sugar

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
no joke, as i stopped drinking soda due to bad oral health (about 8 months ago), i feel a lot better, bigger erections and less anxiety. maybe it's a coincidence idk.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 21044, ChristianChad and 2 others
anything that contains sugar. corn syrup, refined sugar, cane sugar

it doesent matter what that sugar comes from at the end of the day sugar is sugar
it says "Ingredients. Water, nata de coco 25%, fructose, sucrose, lychee juice 0.5%, citric acid, lychee flavor, sodium benzonate, allura red."

i see fructose and sucrose, is that also the same thing then? im a bit low iq sometimes ngl

• +1
it says "Ingredients. Water, nata de coco 25%, fructose, sucrose, lychee juice 0.5%, citric acid, lychee flavor, sodium benzonate, allura red."

i see fructose and sucrose, is that also the same thing then? im a bit low iq sometimes ngl
jfl I can tell... well good luck lol you need it

This is a cumskins and beaners problem. Why do you think over 70 percent of white adults are either obese, overweight, or both? Im sure its worse in mexico. I heard that they have more access to soda than water in mexico jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Let me tell you man, :feelspepo: whenever i binge on sodas i barely get morning wood and no random erections
soda is a jewish castration food that is absolutely devoid of any nutrients or protein. Just pure toxic sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Let me tell you man, :feelspepo: whenever i binge on sodas i barely get morning wood and no random erections
soda is not bad for you but if you drink soda everyday then it is really bad

soda is a jewish castration food that is absolutely devoid of any nutrients or protein. Just pure toxic sugar.
:feelsrope:fuck but its so good when ur starting to not care about ur life

:feelshmm:ill stop drinking soda for a month and see what happens, and sugar in general

:feelshmm:ill stop drinking soda for a month and see what happens, and sugar in general
1 month is not enough just fucking cage at you

well if your gonna drink soda then limit your soda intake to 1 a day and do 30 minutes of cardio

idk bro you can do whatever you want with your life but I just advise you stop drinking soda.

• JFL
idk bro you can do whatever you want with your life but I just advise you stop drinking soda.
if u have low t from sugar and shit how long will that stuff take to rise back up to normal levels or highre

Just drink sparkling water if you need the fix.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and Deleted member 21297
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
if u have low t from sugar and shit how long will that stuff take to rise back up to normal levels or highre
you have to lose all the weight you gained from the soda and exercise.

and also having regular sex boosts your T levels so you should preferably have sex at least 4 times a week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Moggie
and also having regular sex boosts your T levels so you should preferably have sex at least 4 times a week
oh wow Ill just go from virgin to having sex 4 times per week

• JFL
Reactions: Alvaro, rand anon and Deleted member 21297
/care
Just hop on TRT, it's gonna be beneficial sooner or later anyways.

/care
Just hop on TRT, it's gonna be beneficial sooner or later anyways.
just fuck up your endocrine system and shut down your natural testosterone production theory

fructose is a stadalone compound. glucose is a standalone compound.
sucrose = fructose + glucose.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
OP soda is good for u (sparkling water)
I will tell u whats not.
Corn Syrup, Phosphoric Acid, and Sodium Benzoate

fructose is a stadalone compound. glucose is a standalone compound.
sucrose = fructose + glucose.
mirin iq bhai:feelsgood: thanks for answering, op didnt give me a proper answer regarding those ingredients so thanksagain :)

Nothing lowers my testosterone I jerk offf 4 times a day and shave beard every 4 days and meet a hooker every now and then

Nothing lowers my testosterone I jerk offf 4 times a day and shave beard every 4 days and meet a hooker every now and then
agepill will catch tf up to you nigger

Theres absolutely no way its 1 soda itself causing this. Its other shit Life Habits The people Have.

sparkling water is the way to go

How’s it cope you sperg.

Didn’t you make a thread about what drugs you should shove into yourself to cope with your crippling mental problems.

is drinking 4 cans of redbull a day safe?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
just fuck up your endocrine system and shut down your natural testosterone production theory
You can inject HCG to preserve natural production. Also if you're (don't mean you personally) an incel, your natty test is trash anyway.