[Drinking Minoxidil] Rate my folliclemaxxing journey.

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
After doing my blood tests to determine DHT soon, I will see if reducing Dutasteride / Finasteride use has increased my DHT to level where it is still low enough not to affect balding and high enough to promote beard growth.

My beard is abysmal you see.

So my plan is the following:
- Determine if my DHT levels are below average, yet not rock bottom
- Start applying Tugain 10% Minoxidil with LCLT to my cheeks on DAILY basis
- Dermastamp once a week
- Keep applying minoxidil 5% to hairline and crown
- Drink small amounts of minoxidil 5% every day to trigger hirsutism (additional beard and hair growth). Men on hairlosstalk have had great success with this.
- Keep measuring my blood pressure and heart rate to make sure I'm not fucking up my cardiovasacular system
- Find sweet spot of minoxidil internal usage
- Keep going to cosmetologist for monthly hyaluronic acid injections to combat collagen loss from minoxidil
- Use face cream with hyaluronic acid 2x a day to moisturise dry skin after minoxidil

Assuming my DHT levels are optimal (below average, yet not rock bottom) my beard should have enough stimulus from topical 10% minox application and internal minox usage to grow + if I manage to trigger hirsutism my scalp hair will grow way denser, thicker and might even restore hairline.

Last time I tried this I overdosed on minoxidil and almost went to hospital, so this time I will be way more careful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Lorsss and Stare
Don’t drink minoxidil jfl

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, GigaAscender, .👽. and 5 others
How many mg do you take of fin/dut

Guy is drinking minoxidil lmao imagine being that stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., JL~, Deleted member 7753 and 6 others
Dude what the fuck don't drink it do you have a death wish ?

- Drink small amounts of minoxidil

Last time I tried this I overdosed on minoxidil and almost went to hospital

I am stupid and I'm proud of it.

Last edited:
Guy is drinking minoxidil lmao imagine being that stupid

Yeah really stupid right.

Yeah dudes take a pill with min and fin inside. I've been using it on my scalp and my legs are bushing out. If your kinda hairy you will go ape with taking min orally.

Yeah dudes take a pill with min and fin inside. I've been using it on my scalp and my legs are bushing out. If your kinda hairy you will go ape with taking min orally.
Do you have any side effects? What is your dosage for minox pill? Any hair improvement?

Yeah really stupid right.
"Hairlosstalk"

Just because some dude on a website about norwooding said he drinked it and it worked it doesnt mean it is not unhealthy man

"Hairlosstalk"

Just because some dude on a website about norwooding said he drinked it and it worked it doesnt mean it is not unhealthy man
Hair > Health

I have shitty eyebrows, I have shitty hair, I have shitty beard.

+ I have high blood pressure.

Loniten (oral minoxidil) is blood pressure lowering medicine.

Tell me how it isn't a good solution in my case assuming I don't go overboard?

Do you have any side effects? What is your dosage for minox pill? Any hair improvement?
I use topically, just too much hair on my body vs scalp. If I injected it omf.

Youve already made a post on bushy, sparse eyebrows yet still deny minoxidil effects on collagen...

If you don’t get the sides that bad then you’re lucky. But it absolutely decimated my skin.

How's the hair after experimenting with drinking topical minoxidil, OP? Hopefully you're still alive.
I might try to drink a drop or two daily one day to see what happens.

You idiot cuck bastard i hope you are not DRINKING the TOPICAL version because that shit WAS NOT MEANT TO BE INGESTED

You idiot cuck bastard i hope you are not DRINKING the TOPICAL version because that shit WAS NOT MEANT TO BE INGESTED

Last edited:
Hey, I'm also drinking minoxidil (5mg) a lot of people using 5 mg but from tablets but I see a regrowth from drinking topical too. A lot of doctors are using oral minoxidil 5mg, like Dr McGrath or Dr Pathomvanich. People where using it for years in dosage higher than 10 mg for hypertension and no one ever died from it.