Drinking water (debloat)

oliverg

oliverg

Iron
I know drinking a lot of water before you go to bed is good, but should I drink more when I wake up or just eat? For debloating btw

just drink 4L daily, the more water the less your body feels the need to retain it as it knows it's getting a consistent and adequate amount daily

U’re not supp to drink that much water at once and most ppl r better off drinking 2 liters during the entire day

drink quite a bit of water in a day. I use creatine so I'm at like 6-7 litres I think but just sip whenever.

Fruits are high in electrolytes right?
if you can afford it coconut water is high in potassium. If youre in a calorie deficit you can also just supplement them. If you do lots of cardio or just sweat heavily its also worth consideration. just dont deliberately consume more sodium, things like hot sauces and seasonings often contain a surprising amount of it and you will usually get enough from your diet.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
if you can afford it coconut water is high in potassium. If youre in a calorie deficit you can also just supplement them. If you do lots of cardio or just sweat heavily its also worth consideration. just dont deliberately consume more sodium, things like hot sauces and seasonings often contain a surprising amount of it and you will usually get enough from your diet.
I have like two bananas a day. I have electrolytes, but there’s some sodium in there. I usually just have some before/after I workout

drink how much youre thristy for. natural debloating only comes from low sodium/ correct sodium potassium ratio