Drinking water + supplements and if it will work for fatoss

zxim

zxim

Iron
I’ll drink only water and supplements for 2 weeks or 4 weeks + gymcel/cardio to lose calories, will it work as long as I’m committed?

10 lbs of fat = 35,000 calories

Will I lose muscle or will fat be prioritized first before I start to lose muscle.

Last edited:
:unsure:

eat 400 calories a day with that

Last edited:
why tf cant u just do a normal cut like a normal human being

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Zeta, socialcel and 4 others
IMO don't eat the supplements either if you want faster results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, appealmaxed, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
if youre really 230 pounds dont bother with this just take fat burners/appetite suppressants

if youre really 230 pounds dont bother with this just take fat burners/appetite suppressants
I know about clen and dnp but im a teen and even worse my parents already get mad at me for taking creatine and even gymcelling. I just need a quick natural way of fat loss yk.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I know about clen and dnp but im a teen and even worse my parents already get mad at me for taking creatine and even gymcelling. I just need a quick natural way of fat loss yk.
starvemaxxing isnt the solution. if you want a lower risk easy to hide fat burner pop some thyroid pills

starvemaxxing isnt the solution. if you want a lower risk easy to hide fat burner pop some thyroid pills
What about starvemaxxing/water only for 3-5 days cycle, or is 1000 - 1500 calories a day fine?

for 1000 - 1500 cals a day diet
I plan on taking in mainly protein shakes, other protein sources and
supplements/multivitamin

230 at what height?

How much muscle?
230 5’10 idk how much muscle but I’m about 25% - 27% bodyfat good frame
I usually don’t look 230’s when compared to other friends at the same stats, might be that I have a lot of bone density/mass

• JFL
Reactions: omziak
What about starvemaxxing/water only for 3-5 days cycle, or is 1000 - 1500 calories a day fine?

for 1000 - 1500 cals a day diet
I plan on taking in mainly protein shakes, other protein sources and
supplements/multivitamin
Do 48 hour fasting periods and a week of normal calorie deficit. Then eat 1 day at maintenance and repeat the cycle

• +1
Reactions: zxim