Driving is the most important thing ever

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
If you have a car, you will easily be able to succeed in dating, without one, you can’t.

driving a car is a matter of life and death. If you can’t drive you will be seen as a loser. You will lose your girl because she will think you’re just a complete dumb fuck. Of course if you’re a chad fucking ransoms off tinder, this won’t apply, but if you’re in a ltr and can’t drive a car, you should do yourself a favor....kill yourself now before I do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, skkrrrtcantdo, Ascending2Tyrone and 12 others
I could use my car to do uber and make extra cash but ive been so lazy . I havent left my crib inna week

No one cares about driving here in osaka

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yes imagine using train all the time

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
What if I live in nfld

No one cares about driving here in osaka
James Franco Flirt GIF

Lets meet up

drivings easy though bud who would have issues doing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
Driving is “masculine” in a sense(unless u drive electric) cus ur leading someone to a destination. But to say it’s most important is wild jfl, I had a buddy give me that cope when I was incel “oh bro just get a cool car you’ll get laid” meanwhile he was a slayer with no job or car. Foids would pick him up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Htobrother
Driving is “masculine” in a sense(unless u drive electric) cus ur leading someone to a destination. But to say it’s most important is wild jfl, I had a buddy give me that cope when I was uncle “oh bro just get a cool car you’ll get laid” meanwhile he was a slayer with no job or car. Foids would pick him up
Imagine having a fat pitcg black bmw or Audi
Halo for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShowerMaxxing
If you have a car, you will easily be able to succeed in dating, without one, you can’t.

driving a car is a matter of life and death. If you can’t drive you will be seen as a loser. You will lose your girl because she will think you’re just a complete dumb fuck. Of course if you’re a chad fucking ransoms off tinder, this won’t apply, but if you’re in a ltr and can’t drive a car, you should do yourself a favor....kill yourself now before I do.
Tbh this is the biggest fax ever

Imagine having a fat pitcg black bmw or Audi
Halo for sure
There’s a blackpill clip of a rich guy with fancy car. He said girls would walk up and be hella interested cuz his super car, then literally laugh in his face when he winds the window down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, truthhurts, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
There’s a blackpill clip of a rich guy with fancy car. He said girls would walk up and be hella interested cuz his super car, then literally laugh in his face when he winds the window down
Send link:lul:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Ofc you can't be ugly or short or etc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Car is just important for life in most modern cities. It’s a show oh stability, independence and NT

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I saw it once and it vanished into the sands of St Hamudis grave, a pirates treasure of sorts
St Hamudi was a legend

How he spelled Genetik faulrr

• JFL
  • Hmm...
St Hamudi was a legend

How he spelled Genetik faulr
He was pathetic loser, but he was funny fat boy with wasted potential. How can u complain about muuhhh black pill while being fat

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Htobrother
He was pathetic loser, but he was funny fat boy with wasted potential. How can u complain about muuhhh black pill while being fat
True
He could have leanmaxxed and get a afghan/Syrian wife with hijab

• +1
Car ownership is slavery

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Htobrother
Car ownership is slavery
Slayers never have cars

We just invite them home while their use train or public transportation

• +1
Reactions: Acion
legit post

• +1
True
He could have leanmaxxed and get a afghan/Syrian wife with hijab
It’s a victim complex of sorts, people like to wallow in misery and cry for sympathy without actually taking any steps to improve their own lives. Sure they’re right dating is getting harder every year but pulling out or crying about no results without even trying ur best to be attractive is dumb.

Sure after you do all the looksmaxxes under the sun and still get no results you can complain. But until then ur just fishing for attention. Most people would tell u Hamudi was a decent looking even as a fatboy lol

• +1