Drop advice on how to lower inhib

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
title tbh
Anyways this thread is not for me, I just would like to see what yall have to say.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Lobotomy + dnr

• JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer and Darkeningstar
Roids :feelsuhh:

• +1
The trivial advice is to put yourself in situations that make you uncomfortable and make mistakes on purpose, then there would be more complex, more damaging but perhaps more lasting methods, and I am not talking about drugs, alcohol or the like.
The first is the 'healthiest'

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
title tbh
You gotta be young and have natural high t, maybe roids work too. Also if youre autistic trick yourself or copy other low inhib dudes

• +1
One may act low inhib but not be truly low inhib, This is why trying is a pointless exercise. You need to be low IQ or exteremely high T to even act like this organically.

These threads jerk you off in a way, they do not really help.

• +1
One may act low inhib but not be truly low inhib, This is why trying is a pointless exercise. You need to be low IQ or exteremely high T to even act like this organically.

These threads jerk you off in a way, they do not really help.
What do you want to do then? Theres some thread about using shrooms to lower inhibition do that ig I wouldn't risk it myself

• +1
stop caring simple as. cheers mate

• +1
The trivial advice is to put yourself in situations that make you uncomfortable and make mistakes on purpose, then there would be more complex, more damaging but perhaps more lasting methods, and I am not talking about drugs, alcohol or the like.
The first is the 'healthiest'
The first can work kind of….
I have heard people developed even worse more hyperactive nervous system issues after trying shit like this. Social anxiety can worsen from such therapies.

Anyways this thread is not for me, I just would like to see what yall have to say.

• +1
What do you want to do then? Theres some thread about using shrooms to lower inhibition do that ig I wouldn't risk it myself
this thread is not for me, I just would like to see what yall have to say.

stop caring simple as. cheers mate
Already do that and its good.

Also, this thread is not for me, I just would like to see what yall have to say.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
Already do that and its good.

Also, this thread is not for me, I just would like to see what yall have to say.
its gradual, but the longer you keep on not caring the lower your inhibition will be. i dead dgaf about anything anymore, if i want to do it, ill do it, if not i wont, it doesnt matter to me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and halloweed
its gradual, but the longer you keep on not caring the lower your inhibition will be. i dead dgaf about anything anymore, if i want to do it, ill do it, if not i wont, it doesnt matter to me.
I hold close parts of this philosophy, I incorporate similar shit

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
The first can work kind of….
I have heard people developed even worse more hyperactive nervous system issues after trying shit like this. Social anxiety can worsen from such therapies.

Of course, it remains probably one of the most feasible and practicable ways, there is much worse, or better, it depends.
The problem with giving advice of this kind is that not knowing and only being able to assume the receptiveness and reproductive capacity of the person concerned is that it will be not necessarily, but probably, vague and only partially usable.
If one would then generally evaluate the ability to make mistakes as a useful and productive capacity, it would be better, but that's another matter
Society punishes error, but error as a direct method of observation is very useful.

Last edited: