Drop your best leanmaxxing tips

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
I seriously need to get lean. It’s my first real cut. I went from 265lbs to 170lbs, but that was just starvemaxxing. I didn’t care about protein, macros, or gym at that time. I’m in a caloric deficit eating 190g protein/day, need to cut 5-10% bodyfat. Drop your best tips and strategies

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and uhpnext
@Orc @Blackgymmax @Gaygymmaxx @moreroidsmoredates @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: nathan
eat less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, gribsufer1, incelmogger and 2 others
drink lots of water

zero sugar pepsi

stimulants, active job, water, gum, dnp

fasting also helped me but i gave it up

• +1
Reactions: future_, 0S4MA and incelmogger
eating more eggs and beef and shit like that

stimulants, active job, water, gum, dnp

fasting also helped me but i gave it up
Stimulants would be ideal but I’m too broke to buy Adderall/modafinil/vyvanse

I tried buying ephedrine at the pharmacy for the old bb.com cutting stack but the pharmacy f*ggot said I needed to be 18

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
Just overdose on aspartame theory
im sure taking a high dose for a week or two to help with the cut is worse than being a fatty, keeping coping

I tried buying ephedrine at the pharmacy for the old bb.com cutting stack but the pharmacy f*ggot said I needed to be 18
well there’s always the good ol faking ADHD tactic

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
im sure taking a high dose for a week or two to help with the cut is worse than being a fatty, keeping coping
Aspartame is poison so no it's not a good idea to load up on Diet Soda

Try buying cheaper dopaminergic drugs then if you can’t buy adhd meds (even from someone you know) or get them prescribed

Yeah I got fat and bloated as shit, like it’s actually bad :lul: don’t fall for the bulk meme guys

09E33D7F 4E71 4C92 B0D1 357D717C2916

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and uhpnext
I seriously need to get lean. It’s my first real cut. I went from 265lbs to 170lbs, but that was just starvemaxxing. I didn’t care about protein, macros, or gym at that time. I’m in a caloric deficit eating 190g protein/day, need to cut 5-10% bodyfat. Drop your best tips and strategies
Protein. Real shit. I leanmaxxed from ~185 to 160. At the minimum 3 meals a day all including protein. Fats, carbs, etc. are all extra shit that you can add for certain reasons. If you do consider adding it use natural resources like fats in foods found in nature. Steak, lamb, fish, and other meats include natural fats and other shit. Proteinmaxx for ultra caveman gains.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Cut gnna go crazy :lul:
Yes, I shouldn’t call bulking a meme but don’t fall for dirty bulking at least
Protein. Real shit. I leanmaxxed from ~185 to 160. At the minimum 3 meals a day all including protein. Fats, carbs, etc. are all extra shit that you can add for certain reasons. If you do consider adding it use natural resources like fats in foods found in nature. Steak, lamb, fish, and other meats include natural fats and other shit. Proteinmaxx for ultra caveman gains.
I’m on that. Just picked up beef, Greek yogurt, egg whites, tuna and sardines from Sam’s club. I’m tracking my protein and eating as few carbs as possible. If I track everything I have this tendency to start eating junk food to reach my max calories

• +1
Reactions: future_ and uhpnext